[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

does anyone else hate this planet vita event?

auzeniaauzenia
Reactions: 700
edited April 2018 in General Chat
1.laggy as hell when you enter this place. 2. PLEASE call it planet Vegeta it's similar anyway (dbz) 3. no one likes this 13-anniversary space thingy event its really dumb. tell us what you don't like about it, do you like this event? do you hate it ? i say they should remove this event its a waste of space
  1. call it planet Vegeta or no ?15 votes
    1. planet vegeta
       27% (4 votes)
    2. vita
       73% (11 votes)

Comments

• ZygardeZygarde
    Reactions: 805
    edited April 2018
    auzenia wrote: »
    1.laggy as hell when you enter this place. 2. PLEASE call it planet Vegeta it's similar anyway (dbz) 3. no one likes this 13-anniversary space thingy event its really dumb. tell us what you don't like about it, do you like this event? do you hate it ? i say they should remove this event its a waste of space

I don't really hate it because I think it can be easy to make 200 coins/day and the mini games are also easy to play too.
    The only thing I hate is the difficulty to get the Black Armor for my Kaiser (one of my two mains).
    I had tried 100 color coupons but haven't seen Black yet and that makes me want to give up right now.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I don't hate it but i hate the minigames, literally alk the minigames besudes reverse give nearly no points.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2018
    I mean, getting coins is slow but easy since you can literally just sit in that planet and do nothing. Unfortunately though, it does stop you from being able to grind at all (and I can't find the skills to earn stardust through battling anymore).
    My main gripe is that you don't have enough time to buy all the items from the shop, as a bunch of chairs and such go away before other items do.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I like the event because there's a lot of the stuff in the shop that I actually want and need. The minigames are ok and can actually be fun if you just want to take a break from grinding all day. And I actually like Reversi. It's far better and more fun than the BS that is the Yut minigame because its MUCH less RNG dependent. That being said, I wish that the main method of getting stars wasn't funneled so heavily into Reversi and starring Tyrants.
  • HynessHyness
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018
    I adore the event. Planet Petite is precious little child and i am happy to get easy epic potential scrolls along with easy power elixirs.
  • ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited May 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    I mean, getting coins is slow but easy since you can literally just sit in that planet and do nothing. Unfortunately though, it does stop you from being able to grind at all (and I can't find the skills to earn stardust through battling anymore).
    My main gripe is that you don't have enough time to buy all the items from the shop, as a bunch of chairs and such go away before other items do.

The petite avatar skill is the new passive for getting stardust while grinding.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited May 2018
    I hate the fact that it's the same **** event that's been reused so many times. They're not at all willing to try something bold, as if there's a game left to ruin by trying something new.