[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wouldn't it be nice if you could...

DimitriBelsDimitriBels
Reactions: 200
edited April 2018 in General Chat
See a player's nickname in the Auction House, so you could message them and make offers. It IS an auction house anyway, you should be able to make bids on stuff.

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited April 2018
    I'm sure there are reasons for not showing nickname in AH, but i can't think of any at the moment. I would see the benefit of knowing the name as well for this very reason. There is a certain fairy heart i got my eye on. Plus it might be a minor deterrent for hackers putting up duplicates, though probably not really.
  • DimitriBelsDimitriBels
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2018
    and you could offer items for other items as well D:
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I would rather it stayed the way it is. You don't lose time on people trying to get bargains off you, which players are notorious for doing all the time.
    Invulgo
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2018
    I understand why people might like that feature. Personally I think it's nice to just put things up for sale and if it doesn't sell i can just lower it until it sells.