[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No one is doing Party Quests?

MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
Reactions: 510
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Is it just me? I entered a few times already, to the party quest area. And no one's there! Like, is nobody actually doing any PQ these days?
If someone can tell me which PQ is frequently done by players, I'd appreciate that.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately, most PQs give poor experience and poor rewards, so people don't do them.

The few that are still done sometimes are:
    - Cross-World PQ (which is a different PQ that rotates every once in a while) for items in the coin shop
    - Kenta in Danger for exp
    - Hungry Muto a.k.a Chu Chu PQ (level 210, gives very desirable Arcane Symbols and also nice exp. Entry from Chu Chu Island, not the general PQ lobby)
    - Commerci Union PQ (entrance is from San Commerci, not the usual PQ area) for sweetwater equipment.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited May 2018
    If you're in scania, I'm looking for people for stellar detective and cross world PQ.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Some worlds are empty but I would do PQs. Exp and Rewards needs to be re-worked in order to be active.

My guess would be try Bera, you might have some better luck finding people who are bored and wanna PQ but as it stands now, the exp and rewards are not enough to have the people flock over to the PQ area.
  • ch3wbak4ch3wbak4
    Reactions: 100
    Ye trying to find people for dragon rider in reboot is kinda annoying lel.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I like PQING.. Is cross world pq lobby still bugged? (I did kenta pq in grazed yesterday)
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2018
    I am playing on Reboot, and I can't switch over to Bera or Scania because that means I have to start all over from level 1. Not worth it.
    I understand the reason why nobody's doing much PQs, because the rewards or exp suck. Okay, if so, then why doesn't Nexon fix that problem by improving the rewards and the EXP? I don't understand, how they did not consider that option. PQ's can be very fun, but if you can't find people to PQ with, you can't start the PQ.
    Every time I go to check the PQ lobby, it's empty. Its quite disappointing.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2018
    I like doing Alien Visitor :3

It's not really that popular.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I know at least 3 are glitched Hoblin(Can't exactly remember the glitch but we couldn't progress) ,Kenta (can sometimes glitch until someone in your party leaves) and Crossworld PQ (The lobby should bring you in 1 channel but it brings you to a random 1 of 3) .. that doesn't help. But when most worlds are dead that doesn't help either..

They need to first fix the bugs on them , secondly improve rewars ,thirdly remove entry limits
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Maybe try adding cubes or something like 2x exp coupons in party quest reward shop :-)