[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Learning Kanna Skill Order

Ouroboros8fateOuroboros8fate
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I recently made and have been leveling a Kanna.
I'm currently level 165 or so on my Kanna and have been trying to find a guide or something that better explained the proper way of using Kanna skill at least in a type of rotation or order to better utilize her energy/mana.

I have mostly been using Shikigami Haunting when I need Energy/Mana, Spam my Vanquisher's Charm and Shikigami Charm through mobs. I also use her Ether Pulse to navigate around more quickly. I use her curse ability too to hit as many enemies as I can. I put out my Kishin in a populated platform to increase mob spawns. But my issue is there a more simplified way of laying out a skill rotation of sorts to understand when and what to use. I feel like there are some abilities I don't use or have on my bar because some people say they don't use them and don't find a reason to have them on the key binds. This is where I'm confused. So I wanted to know what abilities I should have on my key binds and when to use them properly.

I would appreciate any help/feedback to my question/request. :)

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited May 2018
    The usual setup is 2 Tengu Strike, Mana Balance, repeat, also use Full Map Attacks whenever.
    Ouroboros8fate