[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Wealth Acquisition Potion + Legion's Wealth

sink123sink123
Reactions: 865
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Buffs not remaining upon disconnecting

Brief bug summary: Wealth Acquisition Potion and Legion's Wealth buffs do not remain when player disconnects

More details:
http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16576/please-change-wealth-acquisition-potion#latest

This was "suggested" 6 months ago, bumped 4 months ago, and forwarded by a VFM with no action taken.

Please change Wealth Acquisition Potion and Legion's Wealth so that the buffs remain even if the player is disconnected from the game. These items give 20% item and meso drop rate for 2 hours and 50% meso obtained respectively, and the buffs currently do not remain if a player is disconnected from the game.

When the v.188 Tune Up patch went live, one of the biggest QoL changes for players was that:
-Several EXP and Drop items are adjusted so that the buff remains even if the player is disconnected from the game.

This was quite noticeable as it made 2x Drop Coupons, EXP Coupons, MPE Gold Potions, and EXP Accumulation Potions remain even if players were disconnected.

I believe that applying the v.188 change to Wealth Acquisition Potions and Legion's Wealth coupons is a necessary QoL change for all players.

LShadow3ForeverAsleepHarmlessFuhreakdarik

Comments

• lodwyvernlodwyvern
    Reactions: 1,960
    edited April 2018
    Seconded, I've requested the same. This issue is actually gamebreaking
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    As you noted, this has been forwarded in the past.
    I've reminded Nexon about it.
  • lodwyvernlodwyvern
    Reactions: 1,960
    edited May 2018
    Please continue to remind them
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    lodwyvern wrote: »
    Please continue to remind them

OK
  • sink123sink123
    Reactions: 865
    edited May 2018
    One day when all the back end changes to address server stability are made, Nexon will get to addressing this

4Head
    WONDERGUY
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited May 2018
    God please. I can't even count the amount of times I've lost my legion meso coupon because of DCs
  • ForeverAsleepForeverAsleep
    Reactions: 1,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Bump, please fix this.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    Still not fixed.
  • FreeTempoFreeTempo
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited August 2018
    Interestingly enough, the MPE Gold Potion will still apply the 10% bonus exp effect upon disconnect but the Max HP/MP will not.
  • HarmlessHarmless
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2018
    This is still an issue. it can't be that dificult to fix, and would make our lives so much easier.
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    Reactions: 950
    edited August 2019
    Still an issue and with the servers so unstable I feel like this is an important quality of life change we need.
  • NewComerONENewComerONE
    Reactions: 310
    edited August 2019
    Interesting, this fuction i had seen a time in nds`s single game. Because of network games working in a different way from PSP or someting similar. Keep buff is impossible in terms of technology I think . After all, when u log out or some conditions similar and u want to keep buff still, it is like u use "the world" in all game serves. But if so , what about other players? All freezeed by your power? The fact is they still make the serves work. So buff work in other place like your PC instead of game serves. And if u leave game, it means u close your buff. If the rest buff time=time-your log out `s time , i think it will make game pressure hard or heavy delay.
  • HowardsAranHowardsAran
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2019
    Bump, remind nexon that we still want this !!!
    CaseyCaseyFuhreak
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    As you noted, this has been forwarded in the past.
    I've reminded Nexon about it.
    Its 2019, almost september and u still lose wealth and legion buff upon disconnecting =( , will it ever get fixed/implemented?
  • RayzorrzRayzorrz
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2020
    Bump.

See you guys next year.
  • Bob865Bob865
    Rayzorrz wrote: »
    Bump.

See you guys next year.

This will be the year /s