[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

World transfer disaster. Huge screw up by Nexon.

Comments

• poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2017
    Ok I need an admin to clarify something or anything at this point, will you reopen world leap, or atleast announce the option of server merges, let's be real me need a total of 4 serves rn scania,bera,reboot and a merged server of all others, the amount of people on every other server after this is so miniscule u can't even do a pq, in fact it's so empty that the free-market doesn't go past fm1 ch1, that's beyond awful, people can't even get items anymore this is unhealthy and needs to be resolved asap, were here looking for answers please any admin acknowledge our questions.
    Shades2
  • Shades2Shades2
    Reactions: 585
    edited October 2017
    Ok I need an admin to clarify something or anything at this point, will you reopen world leap, or atleast announce the option of server merges, let's be real me need a total of 4 serves rn scania,bera,reboot and a merged server of all others, the amount of people on every other server after this is so miniscule u can't even do a pq, in fact it's so empty that the free-market doesn't go past fm1 ch1, that's beyond awful, people can't even get items anymore this is unhealthy and needs to be resolved asap, were here looking for answers please any admin acknowledge our questions.

yep but its nexon they will wait 2-3 months before provide world merge options lol... its like reboot Europe for the past year there answer been "we talk thinking/talking about it " that's what there answer will be for merges for next few months lol.
  • LeoCostelloLeoCostello
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Can you still jump ship and transfer worlds?
    With NX or anything?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I wonder how many years it's going to take to address the world population issues.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    We have threads about future world merges and transfers already, one of which is already on the front page. Don't necro old ones.
This discussion has been closed.