[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU Reboot server

Comments

• MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited June 2018
    @AKradian you know anything more yet?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Majman wrote: »
    @AKradian you know anything more yet?

No, sorry.
  • MeldironMeldiron
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2018
    I think alot of players would come back if there were a new eu reboot server, my friends and I for sure

Hell yeah I would definitely come back too, luna is pretty boring to play and bots ruin the market. nx rates are insanely high aswell. Would love to start over again and get better without spending irl money.
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    Reactions: 555
    edited July 2018
    It's quite obvious that when there is no monetary value to Nexon by creating an EU reboot server then it'll never happen! This suggestion and feedback forum is like sending a carrier pigeon through a labyrinth to a blind Nexon employee, who is also a pigeon with ornithophobia.
    ManiOh
  • RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited July 2018
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    EU Reboot server is being released on July 25th. There is a registration event ongoing for a free giftpack, if you register before July 23rd.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32312/earn-gifts-as-reboot-world-comes-to-europe-region
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/32020
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    This includes NA players that start a character in EU, correct?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    This includes NA players that start a character in EU, correct?

The post specifically states that you must log in to the EU Reboot world. I, personally, am working under the assumption that the gift box is restricted to EU Reboot characters, however I cannot confirm this.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    I understand that it's in EU, but I mean, If I play NA but make a character in EU, I can still claim a box in EU, even if I normally play NA, is my question, not if I can claim the gift in NA if I make a character in EU.
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    Reactions: 555
    edited July 2018
    We did it everyone, good job! :) See you all soon
    HerbazyliuszZeifs
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited July 2018
    It's quite obvious that when there is no monetary value to Nexon by creating an EU reboot server then it'll never happen! This suggestion and feedback forum is like sending a carrier pigeon through a labyrinth to a blind Nexon employee, who is also a pigeon with ornithophobia.

Yea i see you knew what Nexon values. EU reboot here we come <3
    Herbazyliusz
  • BfortbattleBfortbattle
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited July 2018
    I really think that conferance Q&A thing with zerobydivide and misusingtv really helped us, look at what they did. They said nebs were garbage, symbol dailies were a pain and nobody ever thought Nexon would listen to their community. Now 6 months later we got flames instead of nebs, 25 stars incoming as well as finally a european reboot server. Thanks guys!
  • ZeifsZeifs
    Reactions: 675
    edited July 2018
    Thank you so much Nexon.
    I honestly thought EU reboot wasn't going to happen. I was one of those people that asked periodically on EU reboot updates.
    I'm ready to start from scratch even if I invested a lot into normal server.
    Herbazyliusz
  • HerbazyliuszHerbazyliusz
    Reactions: 550
    edited July 2018
    Zeifs wrote: »
    Thank you so much Nexon.
    I honestly thought EU reboot wasn't going to happen. I was one of those people that asked periodically on EU reboot updates.
    I'm ready to start from scratch even if I invested a lot into normal server.

Same! :D Dream comes true, and I can't wait.

What bothers me though, is how little it is being discussed now. It's such a huge thing, yet I can barely find any topics on this matter anywhere. Fansites are silent, streamers not talking about it, even Reddit seems rather quiet with just few topics. Very few people seem to share the excitement. I hope it's more because not many people even know about eu reboot coming soon, and not because they don't care...