[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Attack range required for bosses

MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
Reactions: 510
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Well, I want to go and try a few bosses but I'm not sure if my attack range is good enough. I'm kinda new to bossing, and haven't really tried much before.

Can someone please tell me the estimate attack range required for these bosses :

Chaos Pink Bean
Normal pink bean
Chaos Horntail
Normal horntail
Arkarium
Von leon
Magnus

Comments

• XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2018
    1m-2m for Chais Pink bean. Magnes Normal can be done with like 700k+. Chaos Horntail can be done with 500k range, but it takes some time. Arkarium normal is about 500k+.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5hknqw/required_range_for_reboot_bosses/db0wgnp/

Understand that with reboot you need double the range than regular so this list is accurate to an extent.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Well, I want to go and try a few bosses but I'm not sure if my attack range is good enough. I'm kinda new to bossing, and haven't really tried much before.

Can someone please tell me the estimate attack range required for these bosses :

Chaos Pink Bean
    Normal pink bean
    Chaos Horntail
    Normal horntail
    Arkarium
    Von leon
    Magnus

Chaos Pink Bean - normal servers : about 2mil+ solo, maybe 1.5 party. Itll take about 2mil+party in reboot and +++ solo
    Normal pink bean - normal: 250k solo comfortably, reboot maybe 500k comfortably.
    Chaos Horntail - normal: 150k comfortably, reboot about 350k comfortably
    Normal horntail - 50k, reboot about 150k
    Arkarium - never did the quest
    Von leon - pretty simple boss, easy mode less than 150k, normal less than 300k, chaos min of 1mil comfortably.
    magnus - easy I'd say comfortably about 70k, normal spikes to what the comment above says, then hard 2mil+

but some classes have higher base damage to the attack skills, so they may need less range.

Marmilaidous
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018

Chaos Pink Bean
    Normal pink bean
    Chaos Horntail
    Normal horntail
    Arkarium
    Von leon
    Magnus

Chaos Pink Bean - normal servers : about 2mil+ solo, maybe 1.5 party. Itll take about 2mil+party in reboot and +++ solo
    Normal pink bean - normal: 250k solo comfortably, reboot maybe 500k comfortably.
    Chaos Horntail - normal: 150k comfortably, reboot about 350k comfortably
    Normal horntail - 50k, reboot about 150k
    Arkarium - never did the quest
    Von leon - pretty simple boss, easy mode less than 150k, normal less than 300k, chaos min of 1mil comfortably.
    magnus - easy I'd say comfortably about 70k, normal spikes to what the comment above says, then hard 2mil+

but some classes have higher base damage to the attack skills, so they may need less range.

Thanks sir, that is very helpful.