[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Masteria Through Time do-able for bishops

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just got all the way down to the last two minutes of act 3's 7 battles only to end up running out of time because four of the monsters there receive no damage from holy magic.
Needless to say, I was really pretty angry that I had wasted so much time and now have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN because of it. There was no warning, nothing. I was lucky enough to have a kind alliance member loan me mesos so that I can change my class just to do Masteria.

This is wrong and it's rather unfair. There needs to be some kind of change so that Bishops can do Masteria without having to class change.
I suggest either a change in monsters or at least all a class change for free just /once/.

What took me 20 minutes is now going to take me 40 (and more, counting the time I spent going back to Leafre, going back to change my job, reset all my sp, etc.)

Please do something about this.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    It's actually doable on Bishops.
    I completed it on my bishop mule, but I can't remember which skill I found to use that was not Holy. Possibly the first job "Energy Bolt". Needless to say it was very slow. I barely made it in time.

I agree that it's quite unfair that only the cleric branch has this handicap for this content. The Crimson Guardians need to have their immunity to Holy removed.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2018
    Doesn't Teleport Mastery damage the mobs?
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    You can ignore a little bit of the immunity to the Holy element by either leveling up to 150 to unlock the Righteously Indignant hyper skill, or leveling up your Insight trait to 10.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    It's actually doable on Bishops.
    I completed it on my bishop mule, but I can't remember which skill I found to use that was not Holy. Possibly the first job "Energy Bolt". Needless to say it was very slow. I barely made it in time.

I agree that it's quite unfair that only the cleric branch has this handicap for this content. The Crimson Guardians need to have their immunity to Holy removed.

Problem for me is that at this point, I already spent the millions to change into a lightning/ice mage.
    Even if there is a way around it, there was just no time to spend googling it before time ran out. By the time I go to the seventh map, it was already almost out of time, since all the maps take a long time to clear on cleric doesn't have very good damage.
    I would understand some monsters having immunity to it, but in a timed storyline it's rather unfair, especially when it's all the way at the END of all the maps and you've already wasted all of your time