[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New player needing help!

ShadowFoxLynnShadowFoxLynn
Reactions: 300
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Hello I am a new player and I need help leveling my pink bean character to 150 as fast as I can on mardia NA, my highest lvl character is only lvl 71 (a Kanna) and I don't know how or where to level, I can't afford to spend RL money to level this character faster. (I wish I had money in general) Please add me in game if you have any tips or can give me a hand leveling. The Character name is PinkyPixie.

Please and thank you very much.

Comments

• TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    Hello there!

I play in Windia, so I can't add you or join you, but I use this guide as reference for training spots:

http://ayumilove.net/best-maplestory-training-spots-guide-v9/

It's very helpful since it gives ideas for any type of training you may want to do (just grinding, party questing, bossing and whatnot). I hope this helps! :)
    ShadowFoxLynn
  • ShadowFoxLynnShadowFoxLynn
    edited June 2018
    also every like 3 hours the game crashes on me for some reason
    edited June 2018
    Good night maple boards, I hope you all sleep well. Unfortunately I don't think my pink bean will reach 150 by the time the event is over, I tried hard and only got to 65 today from 40 something.
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    I gave up on the Pink Bean too. Too much work for some rewards that are almost all temporal and for a character that will actually be deleted after the event is over. :P I may like to waste my life playing this game, but I draw the line at training like crazy a character that will only last for a few days and then disappear. xD That's just too much of a waste of my time, for me, regardless of the rewards!

As for the game crashing, that's a normal thing for me. My game also may be running smoothly and next thing you now "it stopped working" and I have to relaunch it or whatever. I don't know why, but... That's how it is for me too.
    edited June 2018
    ugh why is being a newbie such a pain in the butt.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    so I'm curious to know but have you made a Mercedes? the link skill of that character ups your exp gain some.