[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please Return The Legends Return/ Star Planet

Comments

• pregnentladipregnentladi
    Reactions: 835
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    My daughter katelin realy lov pvp. Every day when she com home from skool she and todd play the legends return. I love seeing my dughters face liht up wen she plais pvp. It makesnher so hapi. Pls nexon. Bring pvp an star plant bak. Do it 4 katelin and todd. #prayforkatelin
    I made a lot of frend star plant like efufu, dango, cutamillion, linetape, and ohter cool peopl. Rvry day i come home from skool i plaid legens. I woul always push katelin off the compute bench and steal her kills. Legens was the only thing i wantd to play wen i get home from stressful day of high skool. Takig away star plant is useless. Its dark and dreadful like my cold restless soul when i found out that star plant was gone. Pls nexon bring it bak. Maple is boring without it.

-mina aka pregnent ladi
    ilovpvp
  • DaebakDaebak
    Reactions: 205
    edited October 2016
    Don't bring back pvp! very toxic much macro in pvp! But, if you bring back it not that bad, despite being toxic and full of macro people it taught you how to think and counter the toxic/macroing people with actual skill or with your own macro! But, either way Just bring back star planet so I can see jessu and sonia bbg again!
    ilovpvp
  • BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2016
    bring back star planet - only good thing about maplestory
    ilovpvp
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I didn't really like Star Planet, but I did enjoy this game.
    I really hope they bring back the games for users to play.
    ilovpvp
    Reactions: 205
    edited October 2016
    @KThxBaiNao helo pls look at this thread

nexon pls bring back pvp(and/or star planet)
    the legends return could be brought back as one of the places you can teleport to from the dimension mirrors. or just bring back star planet as a whole.
    ilovpvp
  • iSilenT007iSilenT007
    Reactions: 410
    edited October 2016
    Plz bring PVP back!!!
    ilovpvp
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    forhaces
    forhaces said:

I've spent most of my time playing The Legends Return and I am very sad to see that it is now gone. I can't believe that this day would ever come and I hope this is just temporary. I spent so much time playing The Legends Return with my friends and they are also very sad to see this happen. I would very much like for Nexon to bring it back because there are many people like me that spend time on Star Planet. I don't feel the need to log onto MapleStory anymore due to Star Planet being gone. I hope that you can change your mind and bring back the joy that brought happiness to not only me but many others. Please bring it back! Thank you for reading this and I hope to see it return.
    @forhaces. Is this hace? cause if so you're the infamous macroer in star planet that led to exploiting RP points and led to the closing of star planet through my many tickets I have sent in.

@ilovpvp Hi efufu maybe you should stop using sarcasm and actually play a game for once instead of trolling. People go to star planet for fun or to gain RP not for you to go trolling --- trolling is better for 1 card where its more towards luck. also if ur blind how can you even see where ur going? typing is ok-- cuz thats via touch. but seeing is seeing.

Lilyflower
  • ilovpvpilovpvp
    Reactions: 945
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

forhaces
    forhaces said:

I've spent most of my time playing The Legends Return and I am very sad to see that it is now gone. I can't believe that this day would ever come and I hope this is just temporary. I spent so much time playing The Legends Return with my friends and they are also very sad to see this happen. I would very much like for Nexon to bring it back because there are many people like me that spend time on Star Planet. I don't feel the need to log onto MapleStory anymore due to Star Planet being gone. I hope that you can change your mind and bring back the joy that brought happiness to not only me but many others. Please bring it back! Thank you for reading this and I hope to see it return.
    @forhaces. Is this hace? cause if so you're the infamous macroer in star planet that led to exploiting RP points and led to the closing of star planet through my many tickets I have sent in.

@ilovpvp Hi efufu maybe you should stop using sarcasm and actually play a game for once instead of trolling. People go to star planet for fun or to gain RP not for you to go trolling --- trolling is better for 1 card where its more towards luck. also if ur blind how can you even see where ur going? typing is ok-- cuz thats via touch. but seeing is seeing.

Hi Buddy, efufu here, first and foremost I appreciate ur concern for my blindness. You said i should actually play a game for once.. o man in fact I played about 1000+ games in my star planet career (intel via star planet history and believe or not I try my best 99% of these games). I no life this game like i no life my life,..maybe u needed to play more pvp with me, instead of sending so many ticket spam nexon! It is a fun game and as @Daebak said, you can counter macro with actual skill and be the bigger man! You need have this kind of growing mindset instead of give up after 1 game and cry to nexon...

p.s. forhaces is not hace

thank you, love you

@blackbean baby5535, bby ik its u <3 rmbr that time u say to me "u sk dun play", ever since that day i train so hard pvp to stop sucking, miss u baby, lets play pvp together again

• Cheeseman_3Cheeseman_3
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2016
    I MISS DA PVP LEGEND RETURN DAYS MAN
    ilovpvp
  • cactuscactus
    Reactions: 925
    edited October 2016
    ilovpvp
    ilovpvp said:

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

forhaces
    forhaces said:

Hi Buddy, efufu here, first and foremost I appreciate ur concern for my blindness. You said i should actually play a game for once.. o man in fact I played about 1000+ games in my star planet career (intel via star planet history and believe or not I try my best 99% of these games). I no life this game like i no life my life,..maybe u needed to play more pvp with me, instead of sending so many ticket spam nexon! It is a fun game and as @Daebak said, you can counter macro with actual skill and be the bigger man! You need have this kind of growing mindset instead of give up after 1 game and cry to nexon...

p.s. forhaces is not hace

thank you, love you

@blackbean baby5535, bby ik its u
    a tear is brought to my eye every time i see pvp evoking such passion in today's youth, prompting them to speak out for their beliefs :')
    nexon pls bring back star planet!
    ilovpvp
  • leedoleedo
    edited October 2016
    leedo wants it back!!!!!! pls bring back C: love me some uno card
    ilovpvp
  • AlpsAlps
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    Missed thoses mini games :c
    ilovpvp
  • SeoulSeoul
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    agreed, minigames were a great way to interact with the community + have fun and even gain rp ^^
  • GabrielleGabrielle
    Reactions: 630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Bring starplanet back!!!!!!
  • DannyRoseDannyRose
    Reactions: 720
    edited October 2016
    nexon.. i do not ever post on forums or things of this nature but this is very important to me -- and much of the maplestory community. ever since the legends return was introduced i have been hooked. i spend countless hours playing with cherished companions, truly enjoying maplestory. the removal of star planet means that we will no longer be able to spend time together; most of these friends come from different servers.

these days, i log onto maplestory and find myself at a loss. i had grown so accustomed to immediately heading to star planet, and now…

#RETURNTheLegendsReturn #BringBackStarPlanet
    cactus
  • mahabromahabro
    edited October 2016
    I miss star planet soo much right now. I would play legends return everyday because it's soo fun especially when I can meet my friends from different servers, but now I can't see them anymore. :(
    #ReturnTheLegendsReturn #BringBackStarPlanet
    Equal_Alec
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    @ilovpvp you're still bad at pvp. troll much !! try even more hard!! and how u know that aint hace?
    ilovpvpLilyflower
  • FoiledFoiled
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    Bring it back! :3
  • repeatrepeat
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 2016
    I absolutely agree. This was the reason I kept coming back to the game. Please bring it back in some form, maybe outside of star planet for other rewards like mix-dye coupons, or reward points.
  • RonRonRonRon
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2016
    Nexon pls. Bring back star planet. I miss my friendsies T^T