[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nebulite to Flame compensation Suggestion

njitramnjitram
Reactions: 400
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear forum readers / moderators.
My name is njitram a very avid mapler, I have been playing GMS for 11~12 years now.

With the change from the nebulite to the flame system we will be compensated by getting flames for our unequipped nebulites.
This is great, I feel like it's a fair compensation for our un equipped nebulites.

But my issue with the compensation is at already equipped nebulites.
I'm what alot of players would consider an end game player, most of my gear is 4% all nebbed which is the best wat we are able to get.
With the new system of flames we will be getting the possibility of goign up to 7% all stats + other stats on the same equipment.
But our compensation for equipped 4% all stats nebulites will be All stats %(4), Jump(6), Defense(6) Which is not even close to end game stats wise for flames.
So as an end game player I will 100% reflame these equips for better flame stats.
I think this compensation is unfair for players with already equipped nebulites is what I'm getting at.
As an end game player I would much rather liek to get the 15 enternal flames that you would get for an unused 4% al lstats nebulite than our current compensation.

Ofcourse I understand that for the developers the current solution is alot easier, give equivalent stats for the items that were removed where it's applicable (items that can recive flames / that don't already have flame stats (Luna)). But end game players are going from their best in slot stats to medium tier in the new system.

So what are some possible solutions?

1- Make it so nebulite diffusers remove the nebulite of equipment and actually give it back instead of destroying the nebulite.
PRO: Players get to deceide on their own what they want to be compensated for Eternal flames / Powerful flames.
CON: It requires a hotfix to be implemented on time before the 20th of June so that players can diffuse their nebulites off their equipement.
CON: This fix might not reach everybody in time as not everybody checks the maplestory website alot, resulting in people not realising this change has happened before the 20th.

2- Remove the Nebulite to Bonus Stat details maplestory.nexon.net/news/31605 and just use the compensation table thats current in use for non equipped nebs aswell for the equipped nebulites.
PRO This change can be tested on your own testing servers and doesn't require a hotfix on the live servers.
PRO Isn't a big change as you already have your compensation table.

Another remark, about the compensation table for unequipped nebulites.
You might want to update it for decent skill nebulites Hyper body and Sharp eyes, as these were also considered quite good.
Also you might want to consider adding 3% stat nebulites in aswell and %HP nebs in the compensation aswell. Here is a picture of what i think is fair [img][/img]zVzIOEe.png

I hope my suggestion / request / argumentation was clear as english is my second language (also I hope I didn't make too many spelling / grammer errors)

With kind regards ,
-Njitram

Have a nice day :)

TLDR:
Equipped nebulites should be compensated the same as unequipped nebulites
  1. Do you think the current compensation is fine?4 votes
    1. I prefer the current compensation.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. I prefer some changes
       100% (4 votes)

Comments

• EdaniEdani
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    basically the current system would mean most people would miss out on good compensation for 14 nebulites
    14 * 15 = 210 Eternal flames
    basically with the current prices in the auction house, you would miss out on 105 bil worth of flames... we need a change
    njitram
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I just wish they'd make 21% IED nebs give something more than 3 nebs. It's not as good as 20% Boss, but it's fairly close.