[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

logging on?

CuteFoxCuteFox
Reactions: 730
edited June 2018 in General Chat
anyone else having trouble logging onto reboot? or is it just me?? channel selection screen is fluctuating.
xLelouchz

Comments

• KevinYipKevinYip
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    ye it happened to everyone , all the servers are getting attacks
    CuteFox
  • SakuyasPadSakuyasPad
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    The potato server has ruined my daily boss twice in 10 mins.
    And now unable to login.
    RIP
    xLelouchz
  • ImSladeBruhImSladeBruh
    Reactions: 100
    It's everyone.
  • RichardTWRichardTW
    me too
  • Celest4Celest4
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited June 2018
    3th day I cant login. Still getting the maintenance message. I wonder what the compensation will be.
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    edited June 2018
    I hope there will be atleast an EXP based compensation, I could have basically leveled nearly 20 times during all this downtime.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    im absolutely happy with whatever they give out if anything at all, what im generally happy about is the constant updates they give on the hour every hour! nexon finally knows how to quell some community rage!
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    im absolutely happy with whatever they give out if anything at all, what im generally happy about is the constant updates they give on the hour every hour! nexon finally knows how to quell some community rage!
    I wouldn't be happy with anything. Sometimes, they give out kinda useless compensation items/buffs. I hope it will be an EXP boosting item like 3x exp coupons, or similar thing. I was in the middle of leveling up when this started. And about the updates, they are indeed very welcomed and appreciated, but is something you would expect from any normal and fair game company.
  • DarkiniliDarkinili
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    well it would be great if we at least some Announcement whats going on right now and how long it will take to fix it .
    Just hope everyone was able to make the ark precreation at the 20th , becouse i dont know if it still counts if u make at 21th or later :/
    edited June 2018
    Darkinili wrote: »
    well it would be great if we at least some Announcement whats going on right now and how long it will take to fix it .
    Just hope everyone was able to make the ark precreation at the 20th , becouse i dont know if it still counts if u make at 21th or later :/
    It's okay to consider the hourly updates they've been giving, as some sort of announcement by itself actually. About the second Ark question, I think the answer is yes. I read somewhere until the 27th you can create and participate. I might be wrong.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    I wouldn't be happy with anything. Sometimes, they give out kinda useless compensation items/buffs. I hope it will be an EXP boosting item like 3x exp coupons, or similar thing. I was in the middle of leveling up when this started. And about the updates, they are indeed very welcomed and appreciated, but is something you would expect from any normal and fair game company.

I have been around maple going on 12 years for me to be "happy" with the updates alone they give hourly should tell you something about how they used to handle announcements lol
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    i'm really angery