[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I just lost a spin on the marvel machine...

JointJoint
Reactions: 1,205
edited June 2018 in General Chat
There was some error on the page and it took one of my spins and no prizes given out to me on the marvel screen. How can I get this resolved? Thank you.

Comments

• WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited June 2018
    Scroll down and check ur coupon vault
  • JointJoint
    edited June 2018
    ok well i got my spin reimbursed thankfully but i keep getting an error stating to refresh the page and if it continues to happen send a ticket. Is the marvel down or something?
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    Yep talked to an agent they looking into it.
  • JointJoint
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Yep talked to an agent they looking into it.

okay so are you getting this error too or are you telling me to contact an agent? I have done so in live chat they just told me to flush dns and clear my stuff. I done that nd still get this error Error R1004. So I am wondering if this is my end or their end.
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited June 2018
    No one can help you, not even the staff. Too many people are spinning at once causing the website to be flooded/clogged with request from users. Best thing to do is wait it out.
  • XenonFunzXenonFunz
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited June 2018
    I am also getting the error.