[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Marvel Spins

SunnyNightsSunnyNights
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Website, Marvel Machine, functionality

So a few minutes ago I had 8 spins left before I decided to leave the website for a bit due to the error messages (R1004). However, when I came back not only were all my available spins gone (it currently reads as 0), but the message "Spins are no longer for sale." keeps popping up. I checked my Coupon Vault and I haven't gained nor lost any of the rewards I got before I left the website with 8 spins. Is there any possible explanation for what's going on?

EDIT: Added bug type (I think, if it's wrong I'll fix it!)

Comments

• EvaaEvaa
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2018
    I'm having the same problem..
  • xilPhant0mxilPhant0m
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2018
    i had 11 30 min ago and now i got 0 and it says the spins are no longer for sale -_-
  • WoebegoneUnicornWoebegoneUnicorn
    Reactions: 415
    edited June 2018
    Same, im guessing Nexon staff is fixing the error right now so they are temporarily disabling marvel, at least i hope thats whats going on and we didn't just all lose our spins
    SunnyNights
  • philly321philly321
    Reactions: 200
    so is it going to go back up ?
  • EvilxEvilx
    Reactions: 500
    yea im missing mine to