[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A picture that defines servers stability

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited June 2018 in General Chat
cyf1BDz.jpg

They had 10 hour long maintenance
They found the source of server instability they said
They fixed the instability they said

Lotus is too op right now. His attack even penetrates through the dc and appears on login page. Nerf him plz

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    The servers are more unstable than my Wig
    DarkMush
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Might be just Europe players having issues
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    cyf1BDz.jpg

They had 10 hour long maintenance
    They found the source of server instability they said
    They fixed the instability they said

Lotus is too op right now. His attack even penetrates through the dc and appears on login page. Nerf him plz

Lol, reading DarkPassenger's posts is actually funny.
    It's pretty clear that he's trying to protect Nexon as much as possible, seems like he's their lawyer's or something. sad, very sad. It really feels as if he's someone from Nexon.... no joking...
    Might be just Europe players having issues

Please, stop protecting Nexon, stop being their lawyer and be more realistic.
    Of course, this is not only for Europe players... I'm from America and it's happened to me like 10 times... same with my friends as well... (Canadians, etc)
    Traveler5577
    edited June 2018
    Alantino, your emotions are clouding your judgement. I'm too old to be arguing with youngsters on a forum. So, think clearly before saying stupid things like that.

Considering the fact the maintenance didn't really affect NA servers, it was reasonable for me to assume they were from Luna.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018
    Alantino, your emotions are clouding your judgement. I'm too old to be arguing with youngsters on a forum. So, think clearly before saying stupid things like that.

Considering the fact the maintenance didn't really affect NA servers, it was reasonable for me to assume they were from Luna.

"judgement", you mean "judgment", the spelling of judgement is a non-American variant. so for consistency, consider replacing it with the American English spelling.

To, topic, I'd be rather young and stupid but realistic, real and respectful instead of being phony.
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited June 2018
    Indeed, the servers are very unstable, atleast in Bera they are. People are being disconnected while they train, my characters' skills and movement are slow and the lag spikes are really bad too.
    edited June 2018
    gvnalmanza wrote: »
    Indeed, the servers are very unstable, atleast in Bera they are. People are being disconnected while they train, my characters' skills and movement are slow and the lag spikes are really bad too.

Is it just in Bera? I made a character there yesterday and it does seem to be true, I was lagging but no disconnects while in reboot and windia, there were no lag spikes.

edited June 2018
    Alantino wrote: »

"judgement", you mean "judgment", the spelling of judgement is a non-American variant. so for consistency, consider replacing it with the American English spelling.

To, topic, I'd be rather young and stupid but realistic, real and respectful instead of being phony.

Whatever you say fella, I ask that you stop addressing me now, I wish to not associate with you.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2018
    I lag, die, and disconnect several times a day now. Sometimes over and over in a row. Can't tell you how much exp I've lost, all my hard work gone, because nexon can't fix it's bum servers.
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited June 2018
    I'm not asking for server stability. That's just wayyyyyyy too much to ask for from devs. I just want lotus nerf so that his attack can't penetrate to login page when I dc
  • LuvChildLuvChild
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2018
    I had a magic thing happen to me yesterday. Loot followed me and my pet when I went through a portal into another map. Obviously, this is not the game's fault. Nor the developers. It was just magic. <end sarcasm>