[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Question!

BadyzBadyz
in General Chat
Hi . im asking for how i can change my main of broa to bera... ?? help me plz..

Comments

• AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited June 2018
    I think we are nearing 10 threads, within a short time about the same topic, but no you can't. There is a 20 page thread in the suggestion section, that you can post in if you want.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    I think we are nearing 10 threads, within a short time about the same topic, but no you can't. There is a 20 page thread in the suggestion section, that you can post in if you want.

his question isn't a suggestion, he's asking if he can. Nor is he asking for a merge.

To answer the question, you cannot unless they have another world transfer event.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2018
    Badyz wrote: »
    Hi . im asking for how i can change my main of broa to bera... ?? help me plz..

You will never, ever be able to transfer into bera... period! When they allow for server transfers you will be able to transfer out of bera, but absolutely NO ONE will be allowed to transfer into bera. Since it is the most popular server. That ship sailed buddy! Maybe u will be merged if u r lucky into one of the other lesser servers to make a mini bera
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited June 2018

his question isn't a suggestion, he's asking if he can. Nor is he asking for a merge.

To answer the question, you cannot unless they have another world transfer event.

Im sure we can agree there is a similarity between the OP, who wants to go move from Broa (a dead server) to Bera, and those of us who want a world merge to pheraps join Bera or be in an active world like Bera.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Im sure we can agree there is a similarity between the OP, who wants to go move from Broa (a dead server) to Bera, and those of us who want a world merge to pheraps join Bera or be in an active world like Bera.

Wanting to move is not the equivalent of asking for a merge.

Don't derail threads to support your own topic.
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited June 2018

Be careful when you talk like that, or else they can ban you.
    Let's face it, just by looking at Neospector's msg, you can clearly see that they don't wanna merge/alliance worlds.
    I mean, yes, he's right, Wanting to move is not the equivalent of asking for a merge, but we can all agree that the fact that someone wants to move to Bera, or to merge/ally worlds, both end up as the same results (for that one person who wanna move to Bera)

So in other words, if you ask that person, would you like us to merge/ally worlds for u? or just to move Bera? he'd say either "doesn't matter to me" or maybe he'd say "merge/ally worlds" (because then he'd be able to meet a lot of new ppl as well, the more people, the better).
    LET the merge/alliance Begin.
    ManiOh
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    I tried warning people off the subject and that didn't work, apparently.

OP's question was answered: you cannot transfer characters to other worlds unless a world transfer event is ongoing, and in addition, Nexon typically disables the highest populated servers from participating, which makes it unlikely that Bera will be able to receive new transfers should such an event occur in the future.

Close reason: Thread derailment
This discussion has been closed.