[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Removing Nebs for Flames

Comments

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2018
    @KushyDragon
    You can get Powerful Rebirth Flames from: Decent & Substantial Exploration Boxes, Dojo Shop, Legion Shop, Ursus shop, Oz tower rank 4 or higher box, Event Shops, Sudden Missions, Pollo and Fritto rewards, elite monsters and bosses rewards, you can even get them as rare drops from bosses ( in both regular and reboot )

You can get Eternal Rebirth Flames from: Substantial Exploration Boxes, Oz Tower Rank 2 or higher box, Event Shops, Sudden Missions, Pollo and Fritto rewards, elite monsters and bosses rewards, you can get them as rare drops from bosses ( in both regular and reboot )

You even have a chance of getting a full powerful or eternal flame by harvesting Flowers and Veins, and of course you can craft & straight out just buy them from the Auction House.

You can even get a boss drop with an already good flame on it, or just buy it with a good flame from a shop like absolab or arcane or use a token to get some nice flamed cra equips.

The Lv. XXX Flames are not useless; you can extract them for rebirth fragments which are used to craft powerful and eternal flames.

Bonus Stats and Rebirth Flames is a Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far Better system then Nebulites ever was.

Side-Note: someone should tell savageace that you cannot get Ignore enemy defense as a bonus stat.

I'm reading all of this, but there's still the major point I was making:

This system is all RNG based, and with no luck on my side It's the exact same as cubing.

Nebs on the other hand, you knew what you were always getting. No RNG involved.

Let alone in Luna, they had Nebs and flames and it seemed to work just fine before this patch even came to fruition.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    @KushyDragon
    You can get Powerful Rebirth Flames from: Decent & Substantial Exploration Boxes, Dojo Shop, Legion Shop, Ursus shop, Oz tower rank 4 or higher box, Event Shops, Sudden Missions, Pollo and Fritto rewards, elite monsters and bosses rewards, you can even get them as rare drops from bosses ( in both regular and reboot )

You can get Eternal Rebirth Flames from: Substantial Exploration Boxes, Oz Tower Rank 2 or higher box, Event Shops, Sudden Missions, Pollo and Fritto rewards, elite monsters and bosses rewards, you can get them as rare drops from bosses ( in both regular and reboot )

You even have a chance of getting a full powerful or eternal flame by harvesting Flowers and Veins, and of course you can craft & straight out just buy them from the Auction House.

You can even get a boss drop with an already good flame on it, or just buy it with a good flame from a shop like absolab or arcane or use a token to get some nice flamed cra equips.

The Lv. XXX Flames are not useless; you can extract them for rebirth fragments which are used to craft powerful and eternal flames.

Bonus Stats and Rebirth Flames is a Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far-Far Better system then Nebulites ever was.

Side-Note: someone should tell savageace that you cannot get Ignore enemy defense as a bonus stat.

This system is all RNG based, and with no luck on my side It's the exact same as cubing.

Let alone in Luna, they had Nebs and flames and it seemed to work just fine before this patch even came to fruition.

You mean getting Duped Nebs from the auction house or getting them with NX from the gachapon, or farming endlessly to maybe get 5 - 6 boxes per 6 hours or maybe even longer; to try and fuse them with RNG for a better grade.

Nebulites were an awful system and i'm extremely glad that they decided to remove it; now nexon can focus on bonus stats and flames, and possibly 25 stars in the future.

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2018
    @KushyDragon

You mean getting Duped Nebs from the auction house or getting them with NX from the gachapon, or farming endlessly to maybe get 5 - 6 boxes per 6 hours or maybe even longer; to try and fuse them with RNG for a better grade.

Nebulites were an awful system and i'm extremely glad that they decided to remove it; now nexon can focus on bonus stats and flames, and possibly 25 stars in the future.

All of my Nebs were Legit and from Marvel Machine, or someone else who did marvel machine.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    @KushyDragon

All of my Nebs were Legit and from Marvel Machine, or someone else who did marvel machine.

So in short; you spend NX aka real money to get what; 4% all stat or 25% boss, while with flames yes they are rng, but you get them from events and just playing the game; that's the point i'm trying to make nebs are bought with nx while flames aren't, and that's why flames are better.

and as i said if they removed nebs to add 25 stars in the future that would be a much higher gain then nebs and would give alternatives to starring tyrants.

• YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2018
    I agree