[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Special Beauty Coupons Event Thread

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Since the last time of Special Beauty Coupons Event in 2017 on V Update(Champions) till now we didnt got that Event again and now it 2018 and it 1.5 Year passed then

When will we getting the Special Beauty Coupons Event? i rly wants the Event to change the look of my last 6 new char

Ty for help

Comments

• RatsyRatsy
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2018
    i'd love for this to come back too!
    EvanTrinity
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018
    Ratsy wrote: »
    i'd love for this to come back too!

Likewise.
    But I really doubt they'd give us that Event anytime soon, since the game has lost a lot of players so it'd not be a good idea to give right now free stuff, especially this Event in which you can save a ton of nx by getting the hair, eyes, skin, etc that you want.
    EvanTrinity
  • LognaLogna
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited July 2018
    It'll be so easy to get what you want from the beauty coupons event considering that you can save hair and eyes now. :)
    EvanTrinity
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited July 2018
    Since the last time of Special Beauty Coupons Event in 2017 on V Update(Champions) till now we didnt got that Event again and now it 2018 and it 1.5 Year passed then

When will we getting the Special Beauty Coupons Event? i rly wants the Event to change the look of my last 6 new char

Ty for help

Sorry but I think you're wrong.
    If I remember correctly, it's been around 2 years since the last Special Beauty Coupons Event that we had in GMS.
    And yes, Nexon definitely need to bring it back.
    But of course, we all know it will never happen again :)
    EvanTrinity
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited July 2018
    Logna wrote: »
    It'll be so easy to get what you want from the beauty coupons event considering that you can save hair and eyes now. :)

We could've done it the last time we had this event as well.
    Saving hair and eyes is in GMS for a long time now.
    EvanTrinity
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited July 2018

Ty for help

Give up.
    unfortunately, we won't get it anytime soon.
    EvanTrinity
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited July 2018

Ty for help

Give up.
    unfortunately, we won't get it anytime soon.

No, we won't give up until we get it! T_T
    I need to get to my main a new look or else, if they won't bring this event back, I really am going to stay ugly on my main!
    EvanTrinity
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2018

Ty for help

Me too! I really need it :O
    And I know for a fact that I will not waste nx on my appearance.
    EvanTrinity
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2018

Ty for help

It could be really cool to have this event back but then again this is Nexon we're talking about so it might take a year or two until we get this event back.