[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question: How to open the chest in the new event?

StarShinozakiStarShinozaki
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
So I'm stuck on trying to open the chest in the story quest of the new event, i don't know if it me or i'm just having problem opening it (> <);; been trying to open it with regular attack , regular skill attack ( not special one) and multi attack skill and it still wouldn't open no matter what i did , while jumping onto my mercedes , it open very quick and easy with no problem. can someone help me > <;;

Comments

• FunkyFeverFunkyFever
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    same :(
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    What path are you on? I'll check it out on my Shade later to see if the same thing happens to me.
  • DailyDaily
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    I'm having the same problem. I killed the ghosts that spawned and nothing else happened. I even tried relogging :/
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    Daily
    Daily said:

I'm having the same problem. I killed the ghosts that spawned and nothing else happened. I even tried relogging :/
    Talk to the girl after you've killed all the ghosts.
  • FunkyFeverFunkyFever
    edited October 2016
    i cant open the chest to.. like i tried basic hiting and doing everything but i cant open The chest can some1 help me
  • DailyDaily
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

Daily
    Daily said:

The girl says she needs her dress but nothing else comes out of the chest

• StarShinozakiStarShinozaki
    edited October 2016
    Daily
    Daily said:

Gimo
    Gimo said:

Daily
    Daily said:

The girl says she needs her dress but nothing else comes out of the chest

To get the dress you have to attack the chest, but it doesnt work for some character ; - ;

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Apparently, if you leave the room without opening the chest (due to disconnecting or for some other reason), then the next time you enter the room you get an NPC instead of a reactor, and can't hit it to open (nor talk to it to open).

In other words, a bug. No way around it that I know of. We have to wait for Nexon to fix it.
  • FunkyFeverFunkyFever
    edited October 2016
    ty akradian <3
  • AceOfCirclesAceOfCircles
    edited October 2016
    Has Nexon acknowledged this yet?