[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Ark can't go back

OmgItsLoganOmgItsLogan
in General Chat
I did the curbrock quest and it took me to Orbis but now i can't get back to the desolate scrapyard

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Try the Maple Guide?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Try the Maple Guide?

Iirc, you get the Curbock quest +30, at which point the Maple Guide automatically directs you to the Fairy Academy and Gold Beach.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I did the curbrock quest and it took me to Orbis but now i can't get back to the desolate scrapyard

By "desolate scrapyard" if you mean somewhere in Savage Terminal, from Orbis, head back to the Six-Path Crossway (either by some means of teleporting or the old fashion way of riding the boat), near the middle top left there's an Interdimensional Portal which will take you to Pantheon, in Pantheon there's a portal to take you back to Savage Terminal.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited June 2018
    Go to Six Path Crossway > enter Interdimensional Portal > click on Interdimensional Portal again > use arrows to go to the very end and find the town "Verdel"

I'm not sure if you mean the desert place where you start out playing as Ark or Savage Terminal. If Savage Terminal, see the post above.
    Taehyung
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Toreishi wrote: »
    Go to Six Path Crossway > enter Interdimensional Portal > click on Interdimensional Portal again > use arrows to go to the very end and find the town "Verdel"

I'm not sure if you mean the desert place where you start out playing as Ark or Savage Terminal. If Savage Terminal, see the post above.

Jw, you sure about this method or just assuming that "Verdel" is on the list of towns for the Interdimensional Portal, cause either it's just going over my head it's not there? >.>
    (If it is, apologizes ahead of time.)
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited July 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Jw, you sure about this method or just assuming that "Verdel" is on the list of towns for the Interdimensional Portal, cause either it's just going over my head it's not there? >.>
    (If it is, apologizes ahead of time.)

I checked again today, and apparently the option to warp to Verdel was removed. I know Verdel was there, right beside Savage Terminal for a fact because I warped there myself a few days ago using the Interdimensional Portal.
    YinYangXTaehyung
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018

I checked again today, and apparently the option to warp to Verdel was removed. I know Verdel was there, right beside Savage Terminal for a fact because I warped there myself a few days ago using the Interdimensional Portal.

Intriguing, jw, can you remember if did you use the Verdel tp before the big or after 28th patch (when Ark was available ~2hr)? Because if it was before and it got "removed" the patch, it might be a separate bug that needs reporting.
  • AspectAspect
    Reactions: 100
    Hi there I'm an Ark main level 94 and the game won't allow me to use the dimensional portal to go anywhere (trapped in Pantheon)
    NEED HELP!
  • chigurhchigurh
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2020
    waste treatment 3, the portal you need is above you.
This discussion has been closed.