[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Post ARK Equip drop rates

OzziusOzzius
Reactions: 400
in General Chat
So is it just me or did the ARK patch stealth nerf drop rates on equips? I only play Reboot, and it used to be that I could get a new set of gear relatively quickly at each breakpoint (ex: 90, 100, 110, etc) but now it seems like they rarely drop. Have a Dawn Warrior that's 168 now and have seen maybe 8-10 pieces of Pensalir drop so far, saw 2 pieces of Muspell after 130 and none of the 120 pieces. Maybe ive just got ridiculously bad luck, but curious if anyone else has noticed a reduced number of equips?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Ozzius wrote: »
    So is it just me or did the ARK patch stealth nerf drop rates on equips? I only play Reboot, and it used to be that I could get a new set of gear relatively quickly at each breakpoint (ex: 90, 100, 110, etc) but now it seems like they rarely drop. Have a Dawn Warrior that's 168 now and have seen maybe 8-10 pieces of Pensalir drop so far, saw 2 pieces of Muspell after 130 and none of the 120 pieces. Maybe ive just got ridiculously bad luck, but curious if anyone else has noticed a reduced number of equips?

Speaking from Scania, haven't really noticed any nerf in the 200+ or ~30-50 maps.
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2018
    Ozzius wrote: »

what Level of Mobs are you fighting? this is important as mobs at 200+ rarely drop gear at all...
  • OzziusOzzius
    edited July 2018
    120-170 as Im leveling.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    for Windia nor Reboot have I experienced this. In fact, I get so many equips I have to drop some to pick them up and see if they have better bonus stats.
  • OzziusOzzius
    edited July 2018
    So after switching from my dawn warrior to aran, still having the same issue of basically no equip drops, but after a little more messing around, it seems more like the issue is with the enemies in Temple of Time and not the equips themselves.