[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In regards to the new flame/Bonus Stat Memo

Comments

• FlemshinFlemshin
    Reactions: 635
    edited July 2018
    Are we going to have a way to replace Gollux shop items? If not, i guess I am SOL on reinforced/solid on reboot.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    So, what Savage Ace is saying, instead of allowing non-kms items to be properly flamed ( due to disruption in equipment and power), theyre just going to expand the starforce limit? Would that mean those of us that use Sweet water weapons ( I use SW Knife) either have to pour mesos into starforcing or switch to Fafnir?

Apparently, you need to do both.
    I mean, there's no point pouring mesos into star-forcing your sweetwater weapon, which will still be less good than an equally star-forced Fafnir (with good bonus stats).
    Assuming they even let us starforce the "overpowered like superiors" Sweetwater gear beyond 15 stars, in the first place.

Oh they will and what is gonna be sad is that people that transposed their 15* tyrants pre neb removal got the highest tier possible of non-kms flame stat effortlessly while the rest of us will technically never be capable of rolling up to par and then they will take those transposed tyrants from 14-22 stars and be on a level no one else will be able to contend with, i am prolly leaving the game when that happens =(
  • Roy666Roy666
    Reactions: 830
    edited July 2018
    We don't really need to get 25*, 20* is enough for most ppl. And mesos economy is still controlled by botters, nexon should take botters out of GMS at first.