[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transposed Tyrant Regular servers

jesjes
Reactions: 400
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just want to say that the transposed tyrant users in regular servers are the whales of the game and i sincerely hope this is taken into account that the item we spent thousands on would be useless, especially having no ability to be traded, i think the sw swt should be able to get the 25 star. The sw set already suffers from poor flames. Perhaps this has much less consequences in reboot, but if the sw set becomes obsolete, the highspenders that push this game in regular servers would probably quit, including me. They're already untradable and rare in regular servers, I think it would be a huge mistake to keep them at 15 stars.

Comments

• LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    It wouldn't be useless. It'd still be BiS even at 15* compared to 22* Arcane, because you guys transposed at 15.
  • DrAatroxDrAatrox
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited July 2018
    Arcane gear would be better.
    Not by a lot, but still better!
  • jesjes
    edited July 2018
    arcane would be A LOT better, even absolab set would be better
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2018
    Arcanes and Absolab were designed to be get similar stats to Tyrants when starred high, and allowing Tyrants Sweetwaters to go past 15 stars is like equipping 2 Tyrants on one slot because stars above 15 behave similarly to how 5+ star Tyrants behave. The setup in KMS is to go 15 star tyrants (15 stars is MAX for Tyrant in any server,) or go 22 starring Absolab until you get Arcane gear which is equivalent to Tyrant. Having an item with 2 growth spurts with Superior stat gains from stars 5-22 is insane if SW Tyrants were allowed such a limit.

I find it ridiculous how a whale would quit when an update allows more possibilities to endgame choices. Unlike the Nebulites to flame change, no one is getting their ranged sapped because of Nebulites disappearing or getting crappy results to compensate a flame. If they are already hitting high numbers, they shouldn't really be complaining. It is insane to quit because players with mesos and could compete with those who invested in Tyrants and Sweetwaters.

• jesjes
    edited July 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Arcanes and Absolab were designed to be get similar stats to Tyrants when starred high, and allowing Tyrants Sweetwaters to go past 15 stars is like equipping 2 Tyrants on one slot because stars above 15 behave similarly to how 5+ star Tyrants behave. The setup in KMS is to go 15 star tyrants (15 stars is MAX for Tyrant in any server,) or go 22 starring Absolab until you get Arcane gear which is equivalent to Tyrant. Having an item with 2 growth spurts with Superior stat gains from stars 5-22 is insane if SW Tyrants were allowed such a limit.

I find it ridiculous how a whale would quit when an update allows more possibilities to endgame choices. Unlike the Nebulites to flame change, no one is getting their ranged sapped because of Nebulites disappearing or getting crappy results to compensate a flame. If they are already hitting high numbers, they shouldn't really be complaining. It is insane to quit because players with mesos and could compete with those who invested in Tyrants and Sweetwaters.

Its the fact that we spend so much to be endgame, and the tiny amount of people who spent a fortune on transposing and cubing sw shouldnt be punished, seeing this is a pay to win game, and free to play meso players wont bring revenue to nexon. SImply put, one transposer probably spends more on one of their items than 10 everyday player will ever spend in their entire time in maple. It would a mistake in my humble opinion to out the small pool of endgame transposed regular server players, as it would promote a lot of main revenue players to quit.

Sweetwater is not much better if any better than a 22 star arcane set if it gets 25 stars. Just because you watched some reboot player make a video doesnt mean can pretend you know what your talking about lol.
  • DrAatroxDrAatrox
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited July 2018
    By limiting sw to 15 stars you lose 200 flat stat, 30% boss damage and 2x 10% ied, compared to 22 starred arcane gear.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited July 2018
    Didn't you guys see the hundreds of posts that state tyrants would lose resale value if transposed when SW and tyrants even released? You guys knew what you were getting into.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2018
    The transposed sw needs to be limited in some form or another to prevent them from being face roll bis for eternity