[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands stuck? (2 keys left)

MataharyMatahary
Reactions: 580
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I need the red (heart one) i think this one is from growing trees quest, i already plant the trees put they won´t grow how do i do that?
And the other one is a purple one in the door

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Did you do the quests for the Silent Child and the girl, whose name I can't remember, by the swing in the Land of Innocence? The heart key comes from one of those.
    Matahary
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited October 2016
    The heart key is from Silent Boy in Land of Innocence. I don't know the exact way to get it, but the way I got it was by switching to night and then breaking the Ludi-Block Fort, talking to him, completing the quest Midnight Thunder from Tina, and then talking to him again.

After you plant the trees, you have to drop another Bleached Olive Tree on top until they're fully grown.

As for the purple lock, I don't think I've opened that one yet. Are you talking about the lock on the bottommost part of the door?
    Matahary
  • MataharyMatahary
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2016
    Cool thanks i got the heart one from the silent boy

The purple one is this one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/59ighw/does_anyone_have_information_on_how_to_get_this/

People are saying its from the money bag in the upper right, inside the money castle but i dont know how to trigger it

And i still cant make the trees grow wtf i throw the item and nothing happens , the Olive just disappear
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited October 2016
    plant more parts to grow the trees
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    I think I needed a total of 4 Bleached Olive Tree etc items per spot to have them fully grown and count toward the quest
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Random question but does anyone know how to do the god of battle quest? |:
    I used 1 gold piece to make myself bigger but nothing happened and I'm rly confused LOL ):
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

I used 1 gold piece to make myself bigger but nothing happened and I'm rly confused LOL ):
    Same as breaking the wall in the Land of Riches: use three
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Tuba
    Tuba said:

But where do I use them I'm not sure near the statue? :/
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Aggraphine

Tuba
    Tuba said:

But where do I use them I'm not sure near the statue? :/
    ok never mind I got it to work LOL thanks! (:

• PakkdezzPakkdezz
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    I'm having trouble with this quest as well or am I tripping, I believe i finished everything in this afterlands quest, but in my etc i have the lightning touched key from Innocence land and Alders white key.. But on the Door of beginnings i am missing 1 key and its the 1st white lock on the door... Both of my keys are working so i dont know what im missing...
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    There are a bunch a questions regarding this quest. Should Nexon consider greater quest clarity?
  • GabymartinezGabymartinez
    Hi! I have only 1 key left... it's that one from the land of riches. Everybody told me that i had to "talk" to the bag of gold and then talk to louis and later to horemheb, but nothing happens.
    Please! Help me
  • FrootJuiceFrootJuice
    Reactions: 100
    Hi! I have only 1 key left... it's that one from the land of riches. Everybody told me that i had to "talk" to the bag of gold and then talk to louis and later to horemheb, but nothing happens.
    Please! Help me

Fix for bag of gold after breaking wall: After you talk to them, talk to statue in land of warriors. Then talk to the guy. Then go through to land of innocence. and break the toys by clicking on it to make it rain. Then go back to statue and it will throw it ending up holding a rose. Finally go back to land of riches