[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server

RikNLRikNL
Reactions: 2,605
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Will the lab server only be on the NA servers or also be on the EU servers?

Comments

• DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited July 2018
    NA -> then the rest of the world. No doubt.
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    Dtx wrote: »
    NA -> then the rest of the world. No doubt.

TMS had this event before us. But the answer the question, NA and EU should get it at the same time.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    It's an event. It wouldn't make sense for it not to be available to all players at the same time.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    @Akradian
    I think what people want to know is which region the server will be based in or if there will be 2 separate ones, ping issues etc.
    That said though, I haven't read up on how it's implemented at all, and am merely assuming it's a different server much like reboot, just temporary.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    @Akradian
    I think what people want to know is which region the server will be based in or if there will be 2 separate ones, ping issues etc.
    That said though, I haven't read up on how it's implemented at all, and am merely assuming it's a different server much like reboot, just temporary.

There has been nothing to read yet.
    Presumably, it will all be in the Update Notes.