[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot NA>EU Region Transfer

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2018
    Id say yes, there needs to be a tranafer, ive played on NA reboot for a long time,im at 6m range and lv 15 symbols, how could i give up this for less lag?
    Maybe the world tranafer could happen in a few months, so that people can race to first 250 and such before the tranafer.
    Please nexon, make a world transfer possible in the future. I got so tired of lag from NA reboot, when i knew they were releasing a eu reboot i got so happy, but i have so much progression nor na reboot...
  • EtzuEtzu
    Reactions: 305
    edited July 2018
    A minor point we seem to forget too is char names . Europe and NA dont share the name pool so moving people from NA reboot back to EU could cause some frustrations all over the place. For Luna and NA reboot players it could both suck if you loose a name you are known for. Or that someone goes on vacation and comes back to a "player-123333" name. This could have been fixed with making char names like guild names so server based but that could be to late already with the new eu reboot players already in reboot eu. Other then that i would have no problems if people wanted to move back to EU
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited July 2018
    Etzu wrote: »
    A minor point we seem to forget too is char names . Europe and NA dont share the name pool so moving people from NA reboot back to EU could cause some frustrations all over the place. For Luna and NA reboot players it could both suck if you loose a name you are known for. Or that someone goes on vacation and comes back to a "player-123333" name. This could have been fixed with making char names like guild names so server based but that could be to late already with the new eu reboot players already in reboot eu. Other then that i would have no problems if people wanted to move back to EU
    It's just another consideration for whether you wanna move or not. But lemme just safeguard my IGN in eu lel.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited July 2018
    I'm pretty sure this is technically possible, they've done something very similar when Mabinogi Eu closed down and they transferred everyone to NA.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    I know I said I'd stop commenting but I thought I should just say when they said EU Reboot would be a thing was years ago. You're (the people who said they waited) telling me you waited entire years for it to be released, I don't know about you but if the roles were reversed I would've joined EU Reboot if that was the only Reboot if it took them years to release the NA one. For all you knew it could have still not been released this year before they announced it.

I mean look at CWKPQ (which I believe they said would be released the same year it was closed), and the other closed zones, those took place an even longer time ago and they said they'd revamp them... well I'm still waiting for them to finish them up. How did you know EU Reboot wasn't going to be the same way when you decided not to make NA characters and wait instead?
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited July 2018
    Is there any official word from Nexon on this yet?