[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug report in dialy mission arkana map Npc Rona

SESSHOMARU08SESSHOMARU08
Reactions: 200
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
the npc Rona does not receive the mission (Deliver oblivion inhibitor)
'' we all know that they are daily missions and if they do not do one day the other combia but they are basically the same type of mission but different ones '' the question is that even if it completes it does not appear complete to it, from the maintenance all the daily missions of collecting inhibitors will not let me deliver even if I leave them and do them again I leave an IMAGE in proof of or what I say
The server is Luna.
https://image.ibb.co/j7NmpT/Captura.png

Captura.png

sorry for my english tanks for the help

Comments

• TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited July 2018
    What?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    the npc Rona does not receive the mission (Deliver oblivion inhibitor)
    '' we all know that they are daily missions and if they do not do one day the other combia but they are basically the same type of mission but different ones '' the question is that even if it completes it does not appear complete to it, from the maintenance all the daily missions of collecting inhibitors will not let me deliver even if I leave them and do them again I leave an IMAGE in proof of or what I say
    The server is Luna.

sorry for my english tanks for the help

Read the quest description. "Get 30 Oblivion Inhibitor Items and deliver them to Researcher Jenna." Not a bug, and wasn't changed cause of maintenance. >.>
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    The Inhibitor delivery quests need to be turned in to Jenna, not Rona.

For Oblivion Inhibitors, Jenna is at at the Land of Rage and Sorrow.
    For Extinction Inhibitors, she is at the Blazing Erdas map.
    For Repose Inhibitors, she is at Below the Cave.