[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

White screen bug on "Old friend, New enemy" ARK

WondermagpieWondermagpie
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hi, i recently started playing the new class ARK and came across this quest to notice when you fight Albaire, when it reaches about 3/4 health, the game glitches into a white screen and the game becomes bugged. I asked another player walking by, and he had the same issue. Any fixes?

Comments

• APgrandAPgrand
    Reactions: 200
    same problem
  • MelitodesMelitodes
    I've had the same problem as well (though I got the white-out when it was barely 1/4 of the health gone)
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited July 2018
    Pressing esc got me past the white screen somehow. Maybe it'll work for you guys?
  • bronwawabeebronwawabee
    Reactions: 200
    Thank you guys so much, I was having the same problem and pressing esc worked for me. Shame about this problem though.
  • Melyreturns89Melyreturns89
    I'm having the same issue since yesterday, at the beginning of the battle, and esc is not working for me. They need to fix this.