[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Epic fail connections

LyonsbaineLyonsbaine
Reactions: 245
edited July 2018 in Tech Support
When is Nexon going to address the consistent disconnects? Or do they not give a damn?

I can't play for more than 20 minutes without the game disconnecting. I haven't seen
problems this bad since Wizet's beta. Maybe Nexon doesn't care about addressing their
player connection issues unless we buy more NX so they can continue ignoring us.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    what a way to ask for help.

It's like asking an athlete for an autograph right after saying they suck at the sport
  • LyonsbaineLyonsbaine
    Reactions: 245
    edited July 2018
    what a way to ask for help.

It's like asking an athlete for an autograph right after saying they suck at the sport

This has been an ongoing issue that has not even been acknowledged, much less addressed.

I'm not asking for help; I'm digging up an issue that, seemingly, goes ignored.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited July 2018
    How's your internet? I can play just fine. Do you play during peak hours in a crowded server? That'll do it if you have bad internet.