[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storage event for reboot

CptThinkCptThink
Reactions: 210
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We should get a storage event in reboot where we can store equips at the cost of coins or mesos or something
Petalmagic

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    ...Its sad that I would support this...but the Faf for thieves is just sitting in my acct
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    one of the points of reboot is that you only fund the character you play
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    some of us actively play multiple, and its torture to get an awesome event weapon/equip...on the wrong char.... over and over again.... (im lookng at you maple weapons! i swear on all the chars that did the event at all, only 1 gor a class appropriate drop, tho i think all told i got all the classes i had and then some... just on the wrong char lol)
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    also, reboot should totally be able to store chairs
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

some of us actively play multiple, and its torture to get an awesome event weapon/equip...on the wrong char.... over and over again.... (im lookng at you maple weapons! i swear on all the chars that did the event at all, only 1 gor a class appropriate drop, tho i think all told i got all the classes i had and then some... just on the wrong char lol)
    Maplehood Watch...is one of the chief offenders.