[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Decent Kishin.

TzumeraTzumera
Reactions: 650
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Decent kishin

Kishin currently increases by 70% the amount of mobs in the map, and decreases the respaw time to 3s.
The decent kishin would start by increasing 30% the amount of mobs and would have the same 3s of respaw, at level 1, and lv 25 would increase by 50% the amount of mobs and would have the same 3s of respaw.

Currently after lv 200 , make money in reboot is very difficult because even killing the mobs in 1 hit, which requires a high range, the amount of mesos that they drop is low, therefore it is necessary for the player to have a meso gear, it would cost about 3b ~ 5b to make one.

But players arriving on the arcane river can not farm to make the character stronger, and still need to make the meso gear.

So most players create a secondary character, a kanna to farm. For even with the meso gear and killing the monsters in 1 hit, without a kanna the mesos rate in arcane river is low compared to the amount of mesos that the player needs to evolve.

A lv 240 with 100% mesos in arcana without kishin does in average 150m / h, while the same player with kishin reaches 400m / h. A good average for the start (lv 200) would be 150m / h, but a lv 220+ needs a lot more mesos to evolve in the game.
There is also the fact that classes currently clean the map very fast and having to wait about 2-3 seconds until the mobs respawn which leaves the gameplay very slow and tedious.

I think this is a wrong mechanic because the progression of the game should be focused on the main character, so the decent kishin would help because you would have a good progression in the main character, without needing 2 computers.

This would also alleviate the amount of online players on the servers.
I believe that this would be the best solution that would please the players and would not adversely affect the game.
yonut32rafahssMarcolandroBassodiaDFDFDdarikPepexuLyedenMangie75

Comments

• PepexuPepexu
    Reactions: 835
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    aed09849dc12981cd348297dd974a107.png
    We need this!
    TzumerarafahssMangie75
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    I agree making kishin equal access it important in reboot, though I wonder if having a node only be available on a certain server is even possible to be implemented.

People have talked about having a frenzy totem becoming buyable for mesos in reboot as another option and I think this could also work if the monster spawn rates were adjusted to be the same as kishin instead of an actual frenzy totem.

Or else rework kishin away entirely (since it needs to be readjusted to help the normal servers anyways) and make a benefit of playing on reboot the increase (to kishin level) spawn rates.
    TzumerarafahssBassodia
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    All they need to do is increase spawn rate in reboot.
    TzumerarafahssBassodiaDFDFDdarikPepexuHertzian
  • rafahssrafahss
    Reactions: 435
    edited July 2018
    it is certainly a necessary change, the progression is seriously unfair for players who have no kanna.
    Tzumerayonut32BassodiaDFDFDdarikPepexu
  • BassodiaBassodia
    Reactions: 450
    THIS!
    Reboot really need this. We already have decent holy symbol, now we just need decent kishin. Players that can't have kishin all the time are left behind, just like with HS back in the day.
    This would also help the game to be more friendly to new players.
    TzumeraDFDFDPepexu
  • TzumeraTzumera
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Bassodia wrote: »
    THIS!
    Reboot really need this. We already have decent holy symbol, now we just need decent kishin. Players that can't have kishin all the time are left behind, just like with HS back in the day.

yes ,i imagine the disappointment of new players knowing that their best option is to create a suicide kanna =/.
    BassodiadarikMangie75
    edited July 2018
    THIS!

by the time they reach to 200, they wont be new players. I do agree Reboot needs a more efficient way to farm but I would suggest not using the "new player" argument.
  • TzumeraTzumera
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    THIS!

by the time they reach to 200, they wont be new players. I do agree Reboot needs a more efficient way to farm but I would suggest not using the "new player" argument.

players reach level 200 in 1 week, this isn't a new player?
    Bassodiadarik
    edited July 2018
    if they can reach 200 without legion and links in a week, they probably don't need kishin

cause you only need 2 computers when you reach vanishing journey, otherwise people just farm on a kanna
  • TzumeraTzumera
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    But decent skills is only available for players 200+ in arcane river.
    In my opinion a lv 200 can be a new player, i have a guild and most people reach lv 200 and know nothing about the game.
  • FahdFahd
    Reactions: 210
    Nice, i agree with the post, reboot need that upgrade, i can't go further at 200, 210, without a kanna to farm or make every sacrifice and invest a super time in-game to make meso/drop gear AND THEN go on for leveling or start being more usefull for bosses or to help new players in the guild
    Tzumera
  • PepexuPepexu
    Reactions: 835
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Up!
    Tzumera