[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your transparentcy on Rune hurting my eyes

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Situation :
Runes, flowers and Mine have those 4 Arrows to be pressed before we can activate/farm them. Most of the time, they are on transparentcy mode. And the transparentcy is getting worse day by day. It hurts my eyes. I have to get close to my monitor to guess what the arrow is. My eyes turning blind slowly day by day, Coz i need to get close to the monitor every around 5-10mins either to activate runes, farming golden flowers or heart mine. Especially when there is those messages after we kill elite mob, stating dark map or not or when there is event with a long message on top of the screen or any other messages obstructing us to see it . On top of that, if the rune /mine/flower appear on the top of the screen, the rune itself and the wrod "SPACE" on top of it, obstruct my ability to see since it is super transparent. Pls you make me blind Maple. I have to buy new eyeglasses because of you.

Solution :
1. make the arrow box to be moveable so we can move it to anywhere so we can clearly see it
2. Make the arrow bigger so we, human, can still see it. Not like that current one whichhuman barely can see it too. So transparent and so small.
3. make a button to send our address to Nexon so Nexon can send us new eyeglasses every year to players
KhromatikSlicedTime

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited July 2018
    I agree on this. The transparency added not only to runes but to menus is a weird decision.
  • odinnoodinno
    Reactions: 950
    edited July 2018
    +1 on that, this is really bad.
    Khromatik
  • LyedenLyeden
    Reactions: 1,510
    edited August 2018
    +1
    Khromatik
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    This transparency function in general is completely unnecessary. If I decided to open my inventory or any other UI while fighting, then there's a reason I did it, so I'd like to SEE WHAT I'M CLICKING PLEASE.
    HuskyDMEXdestKhromatikSlicedTime
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    it was supposed to stop hackers but doesn't do anything they should just change it back at this point.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    We were supposed to get a transparency slider option so that we could choose how opaque we want our UI windows, but they've conveniently just never gotten around to fulfilling their end of the bargain. -shrug-