[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Event

Comments

• AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Alantino wrote: »

I think this is the best idea, check it out.

Bera
    Scania
    Reboot

That's it.

Scania would be a world for those who love an empty server.
    Bera for a population.

Terrible idea. Bera's laggy enough as it is; making it even more crowded will exacerbate that, even if they did include extra channels (which wouldn't be enough).

No.
    If Nexon will decide to get rid of hackers (at least most of them)
    And if Nexon will decide to throw a little bit more cash for much better servers, then we will have no problems at all.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2018
    No.
    And if Nexon will decide to throw a little bit more cash for much better servers, then we will have no problems at all.

Clearly Nexon hasn't been willing to do that, as we've been dealing with server lag for several months now, and botters have been around for years prior. Plus I'd rather not have my server flooded with even more people; I actually like being able to find a training map (though it's gotten more annoying recently). If anything they should make at least one or two extra servers to balance the population load.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    Izzy, you and I haven't seen eye to eye on some occasions, but heed my caution, this isn't a conversation you want to get into with them about this kind of topic. Rational isn't there, they just want a more populated server, as that's their main goal, to have as many players in one place, hence the single world merge suggestion.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited July 2018
    Izzy, you and I haven't seen eye to eye on some occasions, but heed my caution, this isn't a conversation you want to get into with them about this kind of topic. Rational isn't there, they just want a more populated server, as that's their main goal, to have as many players in one place, hence the single world merge suggestion.

A single and only world is just one possible solution (that I personally don't think is the only option). But i'm sure nobody thinks every world other then Bera should be dead. Maybe we should have 1 or 2 dead servers, but not almost all of them.
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited August 2018

Are you being seirous right now? "they just want a more populated server", dude this is a MMORPG game... it's HAVE to be as populated as possible...
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    No.

Clearly Nexon hasn't been willing to do that, as we've been dealing with server lag for several months now, and botters have been around for years prior. Plus I'd rather not have my server flooded with even more people; I actually like being able to find a training map (though it's gotten more annoying recently). If anything they should make at least one or two extra servers to balance the population load.

Server lag? get rid of botters and we would have much less lags by a lot.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited August 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »

A single and only world is just one possible solution (that I personally don't think is the only option). But i'm sure nobody thinks every world other then Bera should be dead. Maybe we should have 1 or 2 dead servers, but not almost all of them.

I think the best idea is to have 1 regular world and reboot world, but I doubt nexon will do such a great thing for the community (95% of them)
    So at least 2 worlds, like Bera, Scania and Reboot.
    DuskRaven
  • DuskRavenDuskRaven
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »

I think the best idea is to have 1 regular world and reboot world, but I doubt nexon will do such a great thing for the community (95% of them)
    So at least 2 worlds, like Bera, Scania and Reboot.

+1