[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sugar Event

ShakezulaShakezula
Reactions: 300
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So for me on the events page, the event says it was running on saturday the 4th which is today after 5pm but i cant seem to find it anywhere to even start it and idk what to do

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    5pm PST/ 8 pm EST is reset > UTC time is the 5th, event is over, started august 3rd at reset ended august 4th at reset
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I completely missed the event too. I'm really pissed, I was trying real hard to be on time for this event and didn't notice the numbers didn't check out
  • BeamyRayBeamyRay
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    They put Sunday 2am until Monday 2am for Europe, I'm furious wish they made it clearer.
    Vimi
  • ShakezulaShakezula
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2018
    yeah i wish they would have made it clearer with the times the even said saturday the 4th and it started on the 3rd for us
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    started August 4 UTC time ended 5th Utc time, isn't the first sugar time under utc time

if it is your first, now you know