[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory M Day 6 Reward Bug

BitesBites
Reactions: 1,150
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
The reward box for Maplestory M Day 6 vanished when i clicked it, instead of giving me the rewards (MapleStory M Medal, Smug Brainiac Title). I know most players had this issue with the Day 7 box, but for me this was not the case as I never had a problem with it from the get go. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue with the Maplestory M Day 6 reward box and if theres any news about fixing it in the near future.

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited August 2018
    This just happened to me. I had been keeping the Day 7 Day 6 (medal and title) box in storage since claiming it and decided to open it for the first time today. It disappeared immediately and the chat box message read "You received all items. The box disappeared." and "You have lost an item (Maple M Gift Box (Day 6)). I had not tried opening it prior to just now.

Bug type:
    Game - Event Item

Brief bug summary:
    Maple M Gift Box (Day 6) disappears upon use, without giving any rewards at all.
    It could be related to having a full inventory; I had no set-up slots available and one of the rewards should have been a title.

Character name/ level/ job:
    xoxo/ 250/ Marksman

World name:
    Zenith (GRAZED)

Date and time of the incident:
    Saturday 4 August 2018, 7:20AM (Pacific)

Edit:
    Just realised I had initially typed the wrong day for the box. I am reporting this issue for the Day 6 box containing medal and title.
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I've receive nothing so far and still waiting on a reply. Linked my PC and no gift's.
  • shagelshagel
    A couple days ago I claimed the Maplestory M attendance check event boxes on my main (shagul) and I kept them there until I felt like claiming them. This monday, I tried to get the contents of the 6th day of attendance (Which consists of a Medal and a Title) and I was only able to claim the tittle, which previously I had the option to claim BOTH, title AND medal, but not today, today I was only able to claim the title, after which the box dissappeared, so I'm also missing the medal
    Character name: shagul
    World: Bera
    Date and time: 1st August, around 03:35 PST

nX7zb5b.jpg
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited August 2018
    Has this issue caught Nexon's attention? I can understand it not being resolved immediately with today's upcoming maintenance, but I hope they are at least aware it is occurring.
  • BitesBites
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited August 2018
    Has this issue caught Nexon's attention? I can understand it not being resolved immediately with today's upcoming maintenance, but I hope they are at least aware it is occurring.

I've sent a couple tickets about this issue myself, but got the same automated response each time. It'd help if others that had this issue also submit tickets!