[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing 15 Arcane Symbol Selectors in Compensation

EggtartKingEggtartKing
Reactions: 400
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hi,
Today after maintenance, I realized that I didn't get the 15 Arcane Symbol Selectors from the 2nd box.

"Tier 2 Rewards will be given to Reboot players who are missing the Arcane Selector x15 Coupons and the Lil Dark Angel Wings. Please claim the rewards from the gift box notifier on the left side of the screen before August 31, 2018 at 11:59 (UTC)."

I only got the Lil Dark Angel Wings.

[img][/img]unknown.png

As you can see, when I obtained and opened the 2nd box, I didn't get anything. (the picture was screenshot a long time ago - when I get 40 boxes)

IGN: Monnnn
Server: Reboot

Please assist me on finding these 15 missing selectors,
Thanks
  1. Did anyone else get the Symbol Selectors?4 votes
    1. Yes, I got them from compensation
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No, I didn't get them
       100% (4 votes)

Comments

• VirusesViruses
    Reactions: 530
    edited August 2018
    Same. Only the Lil Dark Angel Wings appear in the reward tab.
  • REvelynnBOTREvelynnBOT
    Reactions: 100
    IGN: Evelynn
    Server: Reboot

CcUVZ34.png
    B7DPjO5.png
    dW58jEj.png
    m6o7qxh.png

Yeah, I got my wings, but didn't get my Symbol Selectors either.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    Same things here. Talked to live support and they created a ticket for me, now I'm waiting to hear back.
  • ArgentArgent
    edited August 2018
    Well, I finally heard back but I bet most of you could recite the response from memory.
    Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient.

We will get back to you with a follow-up to this ticket if we need to gather any additional information or once a solution is found. Alternately, you can check our knowledgebase and the game forum for updates regarding this issue.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.
    Can't say I'm surprised to get a super generic copy/pasta from support but this response doesn't really help anyone. I am not a fan of this new procedure of immediately marking tickets as solved even if the issue is ongoing, that just ends up making a messy paper trail if the player still has questions because now the player has to make a new ticket (from experience, those also get marked solved). Create too many tickets and you also run the risk of getting blocked by support.

Nexon should probably implement another status for tickets, one that marks the ticket as under investigation, which prevents the ticket from being marked solved if the player doesn't respond within 3 days. But', that the support department probably isn't going to do that because then they couldn't tout such a high number of solved tickets to their bosses.

Anyways, hopefully, someone else pulls more information out of Nexon because I've likely hit a wall.
  • ArgentArgent
    edited August 2018
    @EggtartKing @Viruses @REvelynBOT or anyone else that checks here, has there been any updates on this for any of you?

Rather than make another post, apparently I'm the only one active on the forums that has this issue, I'll just make an edit.

The update is, there is no update. Talk to support chat again today (AUG 27) and they are supposedly still looking into it. No info on time frames, compensation, how far the investigation has proceeded. Just a request for continued patience.

Hopefully, this doesn't just get swept under the rug last some past issues. If it doesn't we should have an answer in three months.