[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for Lab Server

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1. make those Bebe black potions auto consumed upon being looted (when capped they are looted to inventory and stacked).
2. The mysterious boxes should stack

Feel free to add more in comments.
IlluminyeTzumera

Comments

• IlluminyeIlluminye
    Reactions: 830
    edited August 2018
    3. the rewards from bebe's boxes should stack
    4. MORE INVENTORY SPACE if not the ones already listed
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited August 2018
    You can use lab coins up expand inventory, buy from shop the coupons
  • DrAatroxDrAatrox
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited August 2018
    1. Those black potions can be saved for when you have to die and level up to 200 (and fight Von Leon at level 10) (makes is a lot easier).
    2. When something has an expiry date it doesn´t stack. Has always been like that (it makes sense).
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    So remove the expiry date - there's absolutely no point in having one for all these items. =/ I spend a lot of time just dropping the potions out of my inventory. They should make them drop less frequently, make them stack (by removing expiration), or let you consume them to no effect.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited August 2018
    That's why it says auto consume til cap, then have them stack in inventory when you capped. Plus as common as they drop, do they really need expiration dates?
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    I'd say just remove all non-legendary equipment drops and lower equipment drop rate. None is going to use non-legendary equips when they are so common and with all the items on screen it makes looting a painful experience.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Argent wrote: »
    I'd say just remove all non-legendary equipment drops and lower equipment drop rate. None is going to use non-legendary equips when they are so common and with all the items on screen it makes looting a painful experience.

I agree - the equipment drop rate really needs to be lowered. Having a fully expanded inventory fill up in 20 seconds is really a sign that there is just too much item spawn, not to mention the amount of time it takes to NPC said items. I would fully support a reduction on these items.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Change the 5 legion block requirement to something still challenging but actually doable instead of 250.

Like maybe you should have to hit 200 as every single job available. Close open advance.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    Having the potions stack would be very helpful. T.T