[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please make a lab server for us on EU

eriksoomineriksoomin
Reactions: 100
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please i cant take my pots in time because the server is on na and i cant pick up stuff even when my bag is emty its imposable for me on eu to play lab server and i was really hyped for it but now when its unplayable for me because i am not from north america i am really sad

Comments

• DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited August 2018
    Playing from EU is being the worst experience in my life.
    The amount of player, the latency, the maps full of ítems in the floor… just nope.
  • HuiaHuia
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2018
    Quit after trying for half an hour, I'm not doing this... the legion block is just not worth the frustration
  • RemissRemiss
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2018
    Why was it never stated and why would such a big event with such a powerful reward be NA-exclusive? Goes to show how little the European server matters I guess.. Not only are the American servers terrible due to overpopulation, but add to that NA ping and of course the hardcore-style server — pretty pointless.
  • DrAatroxDrAatrox
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited August 2018
    Lagg
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    You're exaggerating, many European players myself included play in NA servers all the time and it's no big deal. The problem is probably your slow internet connection.
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    You're exaggerating, many European players myself included play in NA servers all the time and it's no big deal. The problem is probably your slow internet connection.

This game doesn't require 1000 mbps to play. It's a freaking bad performanced game (not only due to the lag) Plus playing from a different continent makes it even worse.

I've died 4 times before hitting lvl 50 already, using potions when is not on CD and making no effect just 10/10, and no, my internet is not low.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited August 2018
    Dtx wrote: »

This game doesn't require 1000 mbps to play. It's a freaking bad performanced game (not only due to the lag) Plus playing from a different continent makes it even worse.

I've died 4 times before hitting lvl 50 already, using potions when is not on CD and making no effect just 10/10, and no, my internet is not low.

Then it sounds like you should git gud fam.
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    Pressing the key to heal yourself when the pot is not on CD and the pot doesn't giving a damn about it, just top.

No doubt this event is exclusive for NA people and 4-5 European players. Where did EMS go?
  • eriksoomineriksoomin
    edited August 2018

I have 100Mbit download and same upload still cant take pots or pickup stuff so i mean please
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited August 2018
    eriksoomin wrote: »

I have 100Mbit download and same upload still cant take pots or pickup stuff so i mean please

What do you mean "can't"? What's stopping you?
  • eriksoomineriksoomin
    edited August 2018

lagg becasue i am from eu and have to play on na servers as i clamied already
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    You guys don't have a lab server? That hardly seems fair.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited August 2018

lagg becasue i am from eu and have to play on na servers as i clamied already

Lag doesn't prevent you from looting, only adds a slight delay between separate loots. Either way it's no big deal, especially not on Lab. The only thing you really need to loot is Bebe potions and you can do that just fine with or without lag.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I also have a 100 down/up connection and I barely experience latency issues on lab. While using pots and picking up stuff there is a very small delay but it doesn't really bother me (cuz lab rewards OP).
    DFDFD
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    Well now that most of the people did their progress (done with Lab server) the population of the server has decreased, the latency now seems decent.
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited August 2018
    I've been playing on Lab as european and the connection was fairly better than on Reboot. I honestly believe some of you guys just have unstable internet.
    Pressing the key to heal yourself when the pot is not on CD and the pot doesn't giving a damn about it, just top.

No doubt this event is exclusive for NA people and 4-5 European players. Where did EMS go?

I have the strong belief that the Luna base is in the Top 3 included on Lab, that are more than 4-5 europeans.
    DFDFD