[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Gender Change

momobizarreadventuremomobizarreadventure
Reactions: 235
I think we should be allowed to either have an option to change our character's gender or to remove the gender restrictions on items/hair/face. This would not only increase the amount of nx we can use, but also the amount we would be willing to purchase. For example, we might not like the male rotation on royal hairs, but the female one is great. Normally we wouldn't spend nx, but if there is no restriction, now we can. This would also be in support of the LGBT groups that we do not have forced gender roles. I understand the april fools does this, but that'a Korea's way of making a joke of trans, since it's literally an "April Fools Joke" to look like the opposite gender. We should just have a gender changer implemented, and even if it is for nx, it would help bring the old game in modern times. This is a Korean based mmo, but let's give it the American freedom.
PhantomsitoShadEightdarikBunnyBomb

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    I would love to equip male items to my female characters. There are several male only items that would look excellent on them.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2018
    Male royal hairs are so goddamn ugly 95% of the time

Might as well skip the RNG and buy VIP hairstyle
  • BunnyBombBunnyBomb
    Reactions: 795
    edited March 2020
    Yes Nexon please
This discussion has been closed.