[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

give us shares in nexon america when we buy NX plz

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the post states, we should get a little something else for buying NX perhaps a small amount fractions of a share of nexon america for purchasing nx each time, so we can all pat ourselves on the backs saying we didn't just throw our money away. If micro transactions ever get outlawed in north america, a very real possibility, this might be a good way to circumvent that and it wouldn't be too hard to make it like a term deposit, that in so buying nx u get X% of a share and you agree that all your shares earned must be held for a minimum amount of time b4 being sold like 5 years per say. I can see this as being some how far more lucrative of a system imo and the icing on the cake is every one wins in the end.

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    Lolwat
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    Stop. You're being ridiculous.

Purchasing a companies product does not give you a stake in that company, that not how it works.
    Want a stake in Nexon? Buy stock; they are a publicly traded company.
    SlicedTimeYinYangX
  • ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Hello All,

@TerrorStreak, you say
    As the post states, we should get a little something else for buying NX perhaps a small amount fractions of a share of nexon america for purchasing nx each time, so we can all pat ourselves on the backs saying we didn't just throw our money away. If micro transactions ever get outlawed in north america, a very real possibility, this might be a good way to circumvent that and it wouldn't be too hard to make it like a term deposit, that in so buying nx u get X% of a share and you agree that all your shares earned must be held for a minimum amount of time b4 being sold like 5 years per say.
    Let's assume, for a moment, micro transactions do get outlawed in north america. Assuming
    Argent wrote: »
    Want a stake in Nexon? Buy stock; they are a publicly traded company.
    , Nexon would not likely feel compelled to give shares in exchange for purchasing product. Though I disagree with @Argent calling you ridiculous as anything is possible, what you are suggesting is highly unlikely unless Nexon shares suddenly drop in value to where 1000 NX is equal in value, micro transactions get outlawed internationally, and only gamers in the Nexon social sphere have interest in purchasing Nexon stock. I hope we can all agree that, though all possible, all are also highly unlikely events and I would be surprised if any one of them occured.

Sincerely,

Thoner

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Well I mean that is a great dream to have maybe if I buy a few apple or Microsoft products I should have a part of the company and also be the new CEO. Honestly, people in this new age ask for way too much. Just enjoy the game and cash shops and be happy :D. But I mean you do have a voice and it should be heard so I respect the fact your using your voice proactively so for that thanks for not being voiceless ;)

Moderator note: Do not necro-post.
This discussion has been closed.