[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad quest item bug. Can't be deleted.

kymmiieekymmiiee
Reactions: 880
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
I seem to have two quest items from Act 2. They're both the same book with the same content inside...
There seems to be no way to remove them and also I've tried the Maple Admin NPC method to try delete the item, Event Hall and still it cant be removed.
D: Is there anyway I could have this removed? Not sure if anyone else has this error.
I've also cleared all 3 acts too so I'm confused. Not enough space left to have 2 items that have no use for me.

gif : https://imgur.com/a/3nQblcY

1fb7b9cd7e.jpg

Character name: Kymmie
Character level: 250
Character job: Mercedes
World name: Scania
Date and time of the incident: When Monad was released. Act 1 & 2

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    During the questline the potionlady asks you if you want to keep the book or not and removes it if you click the second option, you could try doing that part again and see if she removes all of them.
    kymmiiee
  • kymmiieekymmiiee
    Reactions: 880
    edited August 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    During the questline the potionlady asks you if you want to keep the book or not and removes it if you click the second option, you could try doing that part again and see if she removes all of them.

I`ve tried this too and it stayed. Also a few friends of mine have this problem. But I'll go check once again since theres been alot of updates! Thanks

Edit : Yeah I've double checked and she gives me a blank reply
    14c4ca9ef0.jpg