[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game Does Not Launch

NexonPLeaseSENDHELPNexonPLeaseSENDHELP
Reactions: 500
in Tech Support
When I hit Play on the Nexon Launcher it brings me to the Nexon Game Security screen at the bottom right (which is normal) then it just doesnt launch the game.

Ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling, launching as admin, repair, and ipconfig flush but nothing works......

Its been like this for over 3 weeks and Im confused.

Comments

• FavelädinhaFavelädinha
    Reactions: 200
    I have the same problem and I do not know how to solve it :(
  • lukyluky
    Reactions: 100
    Yeah i am also having this problem. I fixed this once when I plug-in HDMI cable on my other monitor. It worked several days but it is doing it again even with HDMI connected.
  • lukyluky
    Reactions: 100
    I think you should check this forum writing first. It solved problem for me.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/21466/possible-solutions-maplestory-not-launching#latest
  • NexonPLeaseSENDHELPNexonPLeaseSENDHELP
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    I actually checked that forum like a week ago. Ive tried solution 1,2,4,6,7 and none of them worked. You'd think nexon would fix it or do something or anything regards with any issues but it doesn't happen.

Guess ill try solution 3 and 5 see what happens
  • ZeroforvoidZeroforvoid
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    i;m having the same issue other then whenever I boot up I get the 3 solution pop up I've tried so many fixes none worked I posted a forum about it if you wanna see everything I've tried, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links so you'll have to find it.