[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PermaPets

ArchonisSanArchonisSan
Reactions: 200
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Does anyone know the frequency that perma-pets, or random pet boxes show up in the shop? I moved from Bellocan, and have just rejoined after a couple years break (i'll never quit maple for real) and I lost my perma kino. :(

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    Probably once every 3-4 months
  • ArchonisSanArchonisSan
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    When was the last batch of permapets?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    from the boxes, maybe 1-2 months ago. haven't seen perm pets (packages, non boxes) recently. roo-d pets were last/current pets but they weren't/arent perm.
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited August 2018
    You can always fight Hilla for a Blackheart pet.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited August 2018
    You can always fight Hilla for a Blackheart pet.

Blackheart isn't perm though
  • ZerpZerp
    Reactions: 390
    edited August 2018
    Last permanent pet was the pinkbean one, about 6-8 weeks ago.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    What bothers me is all the micro sized pets are all 90 days non perm; Nexon is literally acknowledging that players would prefer low profile pets due to how less distracting they are from our characters and then capitalizes on it by making them all non permanent. Honestly I just wish they would release a cash shop item that lets you scale the size of your current pets bigger or smaller as you see fit, or fix the transparency settings for pets and androids and really embellish upon it: separate transparencies per pet and android can be adjusted each individually, so u could hide ugly pets and show beautiful pets or hide all your pets and just show your android or simply hide all of em lol.
  • ZerpZerp
    Reactions: 390
    edited August 2018
    I've been holding off on all RNG boxes, because on average my experience with that is awful, but since I really wanted a couple of permanent pets, I decided to try... I've read that perm-pet rate from these boxes is about 20%, so I figured, I would get 3 from 25 boxes.
    I ended up with a f***ton of limited pets, which further adds to my unpleasant experience with RNG boxes.

With that stack of pets, I figured why don't these boxes have a sort of... ceiling, like most games start to implement. I mean if you spend 100$ and get a bunch of trash ( like I did ) an option to convert let's say 10 of them into 1 (random) permanent would be nice.