[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

no sakura pre box even after the update

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
i saw this
"
[Note: We have found an issue with the MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box, and will distribute it in the next maintenance.]
[Updated August 30] The MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration box has been distributed as of 3:00 PM PDT August 30.
"

got into game right now but still i dont have the box in my gift notifire.
and yes im 100% sure that i did the registration becuz i did it right away when the news about the event got posted on the site.

world: Bera
character: OujiRyuu
time: august 31 , 17:47 PDT

Comments

• Kar1Nek0Kar1Nek0
    Reactions: 100
    I've been given my box, you may have to wait a little before it's given out? Try posting it on tech support to see if you don't get a box within 24 hours
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hi Yukimori,

Are you still missing your MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box? If so, when you get the chance submit a ticket to support so they can assist you further on this matter.

Thanks!
    yukimori
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited September 2018
    Kar1Nek0 wrote: »
    I've been given my box, you may have to wait a little before it's given out? Try posting it on tech support to see if you don't get a box within 24 hours
    i waited but still got no box so i decided to submit a ticket XD thanks tho for the advice ^^
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Hi Yukimori,

Are you still missing your MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box? If so, when you get the chance submit a ticket to support so they can assist you further on this matter.

Thanks!
    yes i did. thank you for the response i have submited a ticket to support

bumbertyr