[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

no sakura pre box even after the update

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
i saw this
"
[Note: We have found an issue with the MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box, and will distribute it in the next maintenance.]
[Updated August 30] The MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration box has been distributed as of 3:00 PM PDT August 30.
"

got into game right now but still i dont have the box in my gift notifire.
and yes im 100% sure that i did the registration becuz i did it right away when the news about the event got posted on the site.

world: Bera
character: OujiRyuu
time: august 31 , 17:47 PDT

Comments

• Kar1Nek0Kar1Nek0
    Reactions: 100
    I've been given my box, you may have to wait a little before it's given out? Try posting it on tech support to see if you don't get a box within 24 hours
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,400
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hi Yukimori,

Are you still missing your MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box? If so, when you get the chance submit a ticket to support so they can assist you further on this matter.

Thanks!
    yukimori
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited September 2018
    Kar1Nek0 wrote: »
    I've been given my box, you may have to wait a little before it's given out? Try posting it on tech support to see if you don't get a box within 24 hours
    i waited but still got no box so i decided to submit a ticket XD thanks tho for the advice ^^
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Hi Yukimori,

Are you still missing your MapleStory X Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card pre-registration reward box? If so, when you get the chance submit a ticket to support so they can assist you further on this matter.

Thanks!
    yes i did. thank you for the response i have submited a ticket to support

bumbertyr