[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Combination of throwing stars

wouldntyouliketoknowwouldntyouliketoknow
Reactions: 600
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would like to humbly present my idea for a new and exciting feature: The ability to combine difference sets of throwing stars (and lesser important "ammo items" used by other irrelevant classes).

By doing so, the appearance of the combined items would be combined to create a unique "new" throwing star.

The stats of the "new" throwing star could potentially be equal to the average of the att value of both stars used in the process.

Below, you will find some early concept art that I worked tirelessly on for days on end - a combination of balanced furies and magic throwing knives.

[img][/img]kuZEdRZ

Comments

• UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited September 2018
    I would like the idea of throwing many different stars at once in one attack, like throwing one ilby, then a steely, then tobi etc so you have lots of different stars being thrown in one skill.

Combining them together as well is certainly nice, especially to see them being thrown though.