[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cursor wont go all the way to the right

AlmostAWarriorAlmostAWarrior
Reactions: 440
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hokay here we go

So I'm playing Maplestory and I put it into full screen (something times 1084 something?? idk, it fits my whole screen like how chrome fits your computer screen sooo) and I go into some kind of transformation and I want to get out of it, and it says you need to click the button at the top right of the screen, right? okay, so I try to move my cursor up to the button, but there's some kind of invisible barrier that won't let me go all the way to the right. It works perfectly fine when I move my cursor to the left. Help? Thanks.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Experimenting with both the 1024 and 1366 options on my computer I was unable to replicate. It may be how your device is resolving the resolution, try changing the resolution on your device directly to one of the options supported by Maplestory, or press Alt+Enter to enter Windowed mode and see if you can do that.

What the game wants you to do is probably cancel the buff; look at the icons on the top-right and right click to remove the one you want gone.
    AlmostAWarrior
  • AlmostAWarriorAlmostAWarrior
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Experimenting with both the 1024 and 1366 options on my computer I was unable to replicate. It may be how your device is resolving the resolution, try changing the resolution on your device directly to one of the options supported by Maplestory, or press Alt+Enter to enter Windowed mode and see if you can do that.

What the game wants you to do is probably cancel the buff; look at the icons on the top-right and right click to remove the one you want gone.

alright, ill do that. thanks for the advice, it seems like i wont be using transformations for awhile
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Go to C:\ Nexon \ Library \ maplestory \ appdata, right-click on MapleStory.exe (if you don't have file extension set to shown then it would just be named MapleStory)
    Properties → Compatibility Tab → Check "Run this program as an administrator" Under "Settings".

Click on "Change high DPI settings" → check "Override high DPI scaling behavior.
    Scaling performed by: Select "Application" from the drop-down menu.