[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Move the GachaPierrot

BodaciousBodacious
Reactions: 600
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I visited the showa town sauna/spa for old times sake and to my horror, saw a weird machine right in front of the spa. You guys probably have your hands full but if you could just move it aside, that'd be much appreciated. This was where I met some of my friends back in the day.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    Bodacious
    Bodacious said:

I visited the showa town sauna/spa for old times sake and to my horror, saw a weird machine right in front of the spa. You guys probably have your hands full but if you could just move it aside, that'd be much appreciated. This was where I met some of my friends back in the day.

Or just put it in the town itself and not the spa area cuz Gachaclown is ugly af and destroys the atmosphere of the sauna
    Bodacious
  • BodaciousBodacious
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

Bodacious
    Bodacious said:

Or just put it in the town itself and not the spa area cuz Gachaclown is ugly af and destroys the atmosphere of the sauna
    That would be even better
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited October 2016
    LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT IS MOVED AND YOU CAN BATHE IN PEACE.
    KlaraBodaciousMrsCutePetalmagic
  • BodaciousBodacious
    edited October 2016
    I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS SARCASM OR NOT, BUT IF YOU COULD RELOCATE IT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :)
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

lol
    It should be as he stated. It is literally unplayable if you have to head into the sauna just to roll away some gacha tickets every time you want to use that gachapierrot..
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

OMG please do so. I've actually submitted a ticket with the exact same issue (gachaperriot in the middle of my spa) and they told me that it "was forwarded" to the staff apparently. Granted, it's still there and it
    IS
    LITERALLY
    UNPLAYABLE.
  • BodaciousBodacious
    edited October 2016
    So is this gonna happen the next patch or?..