[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stupid things that needs fixing

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited September 2018 in Rants and Raves
ffs, please just enable CRA in all channels. Why is it only enabled in ch 14-16? I'm dawn warrior and the server lag that causes delay issue with equinox cycle is ALWAYS THERE. There's literally 1 server channel where I don't get server lag and can draw full dpm of my character, but I can't run CRA in that channel. It's just absolute nonsense. Somebody please explain to me why they have CRA enabled in only 3 channels. Every other bosses can be run from any channel. Hell, why not just make private channel for CRA like Cygnus and Magnus? Like, am I really being a **** for asking for freedom to choose least laggiest channel to run my bosses on?
FixTheLagBera

Comments

• TrashcantTrashcant
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited September 2018
    Rest In Peace
  • FixTheLagBeraFixTheLagBera
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2018
    Its ok, when you're a dawn warrior and you play on the Bera server, you don't ever wanna play at all because you can't do **** :)